Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,860 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (18566 Views)

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State / EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by Dearlord(m): 11:35am On Mar 29, 2022
See money!!
They will be released when the right amount meet the wrong hand .

I don't blame them, I just blame the society.
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by ajayiopy: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2022
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by MuteMute(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2022
Una just they epp command get 2nd class car to auction undecided lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by cl0r0x: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2022
8 cars, one drivers license grin
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by shalomm: 11:38am On Mar 29, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
CAUSED MONEY WEY UNA NOGO FIT ENJOY WITH PEACE OF MIND. angry THERE SHALL BE NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED. undecided
NAIJA YOUTHS OF TODAY ARE PATHETIC SOULS,THEY CAUSED TO COMMIT CRIME WITHOUT CONSCIENCE,INSTEAD BEING CREATIVE TO DO GOOD WORKS AND EARN DECENT LIVING.undecided

Hi sir, I'm a website and graphic designer, a Database manager. I have 2.1 please do you have a Job for me Sir?
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by israelmao(m): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2022
They know how to gather intelligence to arrest large number of internet fraudsters but they rarely have such a feat against armed bandits and terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by AgentGoat: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2022
Slowormirr show now
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by carl90(m): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2022
These money these internet fraudsters make from scamming people is just flexing money , to buy cars,go clubbing,womanise,et. Al.
They can't invest that money or build a business with it .
Law of karma will ensure nothing productive comes out from such ventures.
It's just like blood money.
That is not the sort of money I want to make o.
Akormuche !
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by onuman: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2022
Ropostic120:
Boys ain't smiling at all.
May God help the youths of this generation.
They don't want to work at all.
Most undergraduates now in the universities are yahoo guys.
It is that bad.
Some have also joined it with rituals mostly and they use yahoo to cover up.
What a decayed society!!!
What a decayed state of a nation!!!

Hardly any of those boys are in Fraud business.

Efcc employees in the east are looking for bail money from the relations of these boys now.
N1million bail money for each of the arrested.
They discovered that in the east, the governors don't care, or have no powers to challenge federal authorities.
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2022
MathewOG:
Things are happening o, imagine 75 scammers? Honestly, I blame our government for this, There's no job anywhere! Life is hard in Nigeria, especially when you have no connection.
It is well!

Contact me for your academic research writing services!
No jobs and everybody wan drive benz
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by purplekayc(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2022
tillaman:
shocked

E shock u?
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by Ebubu: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
mema900:

I heard its 4million they collect from them
for each of them or all
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rugaria:
They should face northern corrupt politicians and leave jobless youths alone!
You can't provide jobs to these youths. You can't even provide soft loans to them to start off businesses. You're just busy chasing them around for living flashy!? It's ridiculous..

Inasmuch as the government has failed, you cannot make excuse for young men stealing people's hard earned life savings. Do you know that these people they scam some of them commit suicide. Please we should not make excuse for this
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by kingyakos: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
EFCC still dey get mind enter owerri go do arrest....dey go soon put am for dia body wotowoto
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Winters23:

Efcc will get you soon enough and you can ask them that question directly
you talk shyt like a preacher. Xdd it seems your mental capabilities are in doubt
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by chatinent: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
E don bi sha. As no work dey, boys dey bomb local.
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by techWriter3: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
They not never get to rearrest suspected political fraudsters or not they
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rugaria:

Don't get me started, this idemili man.. Which people can't drive in a straight line? E be like say your brain don dey pain you, abi? You don dey talk like Anambra man now. Na this kain thinking dey make wuna no dey allow una daughters marry outside Anambra state. .

If you you want to marry IMO girl just say so, we have them plenty for sale, sorry for marriage. cool
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by Toktee(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
emassflourish:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/efcc-arrests-75-suspected-yahoo-boys-in-owerri/amp/
Had it been that efcc is going after politician the way dem the go after yahoo boys i think corruption for don finish for Nigeria
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by Dmacqh(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
I don’t condone yahoo. EFCC should try and investigate the source of poverty of those that hawk on the road .
God bless every hustler out there . Its a game of grace .
I’m a footballer that I don’t do yahoo , shouldn’t make me envious of them .
Without yahoo , Nigeria may have broken. The number of youths yahoo has rescued from cultism , arm robbery ,hawking , touting, are enormous .
The number of families yahoo has helped are countless . That you are selling in Nigeria is because of yahoo . Or you expect minimum wage of 30k to be sufficient for a family 4 , with house rent of 250-500k, school fees of 50-150k , and other bills ?
The government should find a way and employ them . In fact yahoo boys guys are the ones fit to be granted amnesty . Most yahoo boys will desist from it , if they are been paid 50-100k monthly by the government.
Most of you older folks against yahoo is because of envy.
Till we hold our politicians ( they are hoarding and sharing our collective wealth, they even hoarded our COVID palliative for their selfish election purpose ) responsible, nobody in Nigeria has a moral right to judge yahoo boys . Thief is thief .

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by panpan(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled that Section 46 of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Act should be construed within the narrow confines of the United Nations Convention Against Corruption, the precursor to the establishment of the EFCC - to prevent illicit financial outflow from Nigeria.

EFCC is not supposed to arrest anybody unless the allegation is about "illicit financial outflow from Nigeria".
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by FBIBOT(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
How much b that jbl on auction? grin
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by mema900: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ebubu:
for each of them or all

Each…you dont know what’s going on
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by Ebubu: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
mema900:

Each…you dont know what’s going on
how dey even pick 75 people at once. I don tell bois meh dem stop dey live together
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by Gamesmart: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Justice4Toto:

Don't you have family
I mean brothers and sisters that should benefit form this scam as well

What is wrong with you?

Why are you a Doubting Thomas?

He is just doing it to help strangers "out of the pure goodness of his heart" like bizgenera.

https://www.nairaland.com/7048105/how-earn-100k-500k-monthly#111431815

"We still have good people around". Leave his own family out of this scam great "opportunity".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by Gamesmart: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
lite15:

Will you keep quiet !!!
First teach your family and make alot of money before coming to public domain to scam people.

What is wrong with you?

Why are you a Doubting Thomas?

He is just doing it to help strangers "out of the pure goodness of his heart" like bizgenera.

https://www.nairaland.com/7048105/how-earn-100k-500k-monthly#111431815

"We still have good people around". Leave his own family out of this scam great "opportunity".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by Okunga: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bluetooth speakers are also evidence hahahah

This country is a Joke bruh.
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by Winters23: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
Hndrrxxx:
you talk shyt like a preacher. Xdd it seems your mental capabilities are in doubt
[/s]

A thief is a thief even if you call it yahoo yahoo
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Winters23:
[s][/s]

A thief is a thief even if you call it yahoo yahoo
but political fraudsters are not thiefs?? Like are you even listening to yourself cuz I don't understand how and not even sure your brain works
Re: EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri by Rugaria: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
obynzo:

Inasmuch as the government has failed, you cannot make excuse for young men stealing people's hard earned life savings. Do you know that these people they scam some of them commit suicide. Please we should not make excuse for this
Government should arrest corrupt politicians, pls!
Stop preaching to the choir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Invade Skye Bank In Portharcourt, Two Robbers Shot Dead!(images) / Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau / ReportMagoMago: US Government Launches Anti-Corruption Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.