Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Lady Celebrates As She Fulfills Childhood Dream Of Becoming A Teacher - Photo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Celebrates As She Fulfills Childhood Dream Of Becoming A Teacher - Photo (1582 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) / Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) / Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates As She Fulfills Childhood Dream Of Becoming A Teacher - Photo by amehdave(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
A young lady identified as Abigail Adjoa has revealed how she was able to fulfil her childhood dream of becoming a teacher.

In a post online, Abigail said, she declined requests by family and friends to go for reposting after being sent to Nambiri D/A Primary School in the North to teach.
According to a LinkedIn post by Abigail, she said: “I am happy to share that my childhood dream of becoming a teacher has come to reality”

Feel free to see those cute photos of her's https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/03/29/young-lady-celebrates-as-she-fulfills-childhood-dream-of-becoming-a-teacher-shares-cute-photo/

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Fulfills Childhood Dream Of Becoming A Teacher - Photo by illicit(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Are u kidding me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Fulfills Childhood Dream Of Becoming A Teacher - Photo by LordIsaac(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lols grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Fulfills Childhood Dream Of Becoming A Teacher - Photo by Smartgeek(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
I wish her all the best. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! / Lecturer Hires Buffet Service For His Students After Weekend Class(video) / Top 10 Dancers Of All Time(histogore )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.