Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Why Was I Always Banned? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Was I Always Banned? (330 Views)

Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) / 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was I Always Banned? by castrol180(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Why am I being banned each time I post something new on nairaland? I don't know what I have done wrong and what the mods has set on my account, each time I try to post new thing I always discover that it vanishes and my account placed on ban for days.

Mods, kindly tell me my offences here sir/ma
Re: Why Was I Always Banned? by castrol180(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Moderators in education and educational services have taken their time to delete all my threads and I don't know why...I hustle legally and not illegally, even illegal operators are still existing everywhere without them nor their dealings being hampered. I am into educational consultancy and people have been dealing with us physically and online without any ish.
Re: Why Was I Always Banned? by castrol180(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kindly let me know if there is anything we have done wrong please
Re: Why Was I Always Banned? by castrol180(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
We at Castrol Edu Consult, situated at UNILAG faculty of education shopping complex promise to be law abiding and follow every protocol, rules and regulation as lay down by this great forum. Let this be known to all moderators especially in education and education service that here has been our place, home and office even before we officially joined the forum in 2013 and we will never join hand with anybody to deliberately destroy the integrity of this great forum in any way.
Re: Why Was I Always Banned? by Ultraviolet5: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Even me sef,small thing they have banned you till 2032
Re: Why Was I Always Banned? by castrol180(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ultraviolet5:
Even me sef,small thing they have banned you till 2032

In fact, nairaland.com has changed from what we use to know it to be

(1) (Reply)

Soliciting For A Place To Squat In Ajah / Endasuustrikenow: Nigerian Students Protest / 2022 UTME: JAMB Directs Applicants To Start Printing Notification Slips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.