Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Why You Will Keep Losing Money Being A Punter, Baba Ijebu Or Bet9ja Player. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Will Keep Losing Money Being A Punter, Baba Ijebu Or Bet9ja Player. (324 Views)

Want To Know How To Become Betking Agent Or Bet9ja Agent / EFCC Investigating Kessington Adebutu ‘Baba Ijebu’ Over Tax Fraud / Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Will Keep Losing Money Being A Punter, Baba Ijebu Or Bet9ja Player. by simeonabio(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
For the Punters, the Baba Ijebu and Bet9Ja players
I have been thinking mathematically for quite some time now.
Some of my friends are involved in BETTING thinking they would really make real cool money from it, but alas they keep losing except for some small wins they had, which is not commensurate with their investments thus far into the betting
Last week, I engaged of one of friends with reasons why he will keep losing more money.
Kindly follow
If you are given a coin, it has 2 faces, head or tail, the possibility of winning with a toss of a coin is ½ (0.5), in the two throws, it will be ½ x ½ = ¼ (0.25)
Then, a dice, which has six faces, possibility of choosing the side that will come up in a throw is 1/6, for 2 throws of dice, it will 1/6 x 1/6 = 0.027
Note: As the number of sides increases, the slimmer it becomes for you to win in a throw, and as the number of throws increases.
We are now doing talking of numbers
There are 9-numbers excluding 0, the possible ways of selecting any 1-digit from 9 numbers will be 9ways
The second number including zero which is 10-numbers, the possible ways of selecting any 1-digit from 10 numbers will be 10 ways
If Baba-Ijebu want to you predict a 2 digits numbers, the possible ways of selecting this will be (9 x 10) =90 ways. The possibility that you have choose the right number is 1/90 (0.0111).
If 2 predictions, the prediction is 1/90 x 1/90 = 0.0001234568 ,
if 3 predictions are allowed 1/90 x 1/90 x 1/90 =0.0000013717
How sure will your predictions tally will Baba Ijebu results or Any betting lottery result you are participating in.
As you can see from the above results, it is tending toward zero. There are high chances that you keep will lose money while the lottery company keep winning and smiling to the bank.
Note: The higher the number of predictions you are allowed to make, the lower your chances of winning. I have shown you from a coin (1/2) and a dice (1/6) and also the number of throws that is allowed.
Quit being a punter. Do something that the certainty of getting returns is around 0.9 or 1. Las las get into a good restaurant and order for a nice meal and enjoy your money with peace of mind!

1 Like

Re: Why You Will Keep Losing Money Being A Punter, Baba Ijebu Or Bet9ja Player. by caesymore(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bla Bla Bla...

And you forget your Ijebu and football betting no be mate, in football you choose based on teams history and anticipated performance , the other is just numbers up and down. You can easily calculate your risks in live football than you do with your Ijebu, why don't you guys who do not play bet leave the ones who play alone as I have seen the millions you guys make from not wasting your money on bet and I have also seen how goodly fed you look as you constantly visit restaurant with your bet money. E better bet chop my money than Chinmark and his fellow clueless investors ripping me off my hard earned money.
Re: Why You Will Keep Losing Money Being A Punter, Baba Ijebu Or Bet9ja Player. by simeonabio(m): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
caesymore:
Bla Bla Bla...

And you forget your Ijebu and football betting no be mate, in football you choose based on teams history and anticipated performance , the other is just numbers up and down. You can easily calculate your risks in live football than you do with your Ijebu, why don't you guys who do not play bet leave the ones who play alone as I have seen the millions you guys make from not wasting your money on bet and I have also seen how goodly fed you look as you constantly visit restaurant with your bet money. E better bet chop my money than Chinmark and his fellow clueless investors ripping me off my hard earned money.

Before I engage you. How many wins have you won with all the parameters you have outlined and the money you have thus far invested in football betting. Have you break even talk less of making profit with football betting.

(1) (Reply)

Which Legit Platform Can I Exchange USDT For #naira / What To Do To Make Legit Money Online / Earn In Dollars With Just Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.