Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Redmi Phones Are Scam - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Phones Are Scam (8970 Views)

Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. / Tecno Phones Are Not Working In USA, See Instant Solutions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by timijoseph01(m): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pauladex:
I bought Redmi 8a used it for six months, one day, network disappeared. I thought it was network but I was wrong. I took the phone to Raya, they said board is gone. iro o. They check and discovered that I bought Chinese version from online store. I was to pay 39k for another board. Emi! I don run for Redmi
got this same problem.. same phone
just painful that I was the one that recommended and bought it for the elder person that owns it

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by YourFavorite21(m): 1:04am On Mar 30, 2022
That is why I stick to Samsung phones, they hardly get faulty, the spare parts maybe expensive, but it will serve you well.

9 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by HAH: 2:08am On Mar 30, 2022
So far so good on my Redmi note 10 Pro, will trade it upgrade to 11 pro next month.
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by Donaluta(m): 5:38am On Mar 30, 2022
mosho2good:

I've never face any issues with my former Redmi before it got stolen but this phone shock me and I bought the phone new, the phone is just only 1year 3 month old

Why your headline be redmi is a scam.. abi you dey find talk... Post the phone... If you no post am.. I go mail MODs to close this thread ... Them go also block you for 1 year .. your time starts now..

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by luminouz(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2022
tayo60:
It's d same Redmi Note 9 I'm using to type this. I have been using it going to two years now and it hasn't developed any fault since I started using it.

I knew you would comment. Anything Redmi gets you excited!!!!

How are the kids? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by tayo60(f): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2022
luminouz:

I knew you would comment. Anything Redmi gets you excited!!!!

How are the kids? cheesy
How you con know me o? Anyways life is good and I hope you are doing fine too

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by luminouz(m): 10:23am On Mar 30, 2022
tayo60:
How you con know me o? Anyways life is good and I hope you are doing fine too

I know you baje baje!!!! grin

I'm closer than you think!!!

Yeah...I'm good, smiley

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by tayo60(f): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
luminouz:

I know you baje baje!!!! grin

I'm closer than you think!!!

Yeah...I'm good, smiley
U know me baje baje hmmmm! But me I no know you o, maybe you are mistaken me for someone else. Anyways good to know you here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by luminouz(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
tayo60:
U know me baje baje hmmmm! But me I no know you o, maybe you are mistaken me for someone else. Anyways good to know you here on nairaland.

Lol...yeah I do. You rarely notice me in real life na but it's ok...

Nice to know you on NL toooooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by Freelancerx: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
It's that Redmi 9 that is problematic

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by eazyduzit: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
I'm enjoy my infinix in peace for the past two and half years.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
Donaluta:

Why your headline be redmi is a scam.. abi you dey find talk... Post the phone... If you no post am.. I go mail MODs to close this thread ... Them go also block you for 1 year .. your time starts now..
Who are you in a war with, what do I have to prove to you when I'm telling you exactly what I face with the redmi phone.

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Freelancerx:
It's that Redmi 9 that is problematic
Maybe the reason why most people run away from the phone as prefer the redmi 9s

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by Freelancerx: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
mosho2good:

Maybe the reason why most people run away from the phone as prefer the redmi 9s
maybe

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by edoairways: 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
mosho2good:

I said it, Redmi phones are scam, I'm a lover of Redmi but this time it really falls my hands, I'm use to infinix phone then before I start using Redmi phones but now that Redmi has done the worst I have to go and look for another product to start using then.
Truth be told, redmni phones are better of than infinix.
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by Pauladex(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Number 5 otigba street, I dropped my number already. You can get the phone the same day. But it will take about 3 to 5 hours to fix. Its a panel issue and you know redmi part know too dey market.

Can my Redmi 8a work too?

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by abokikhalifa: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
Pauladex:

Can my Redmi 8a work too?

Depend on what the fault is.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by Pauladex(m): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Depend on what the fault is.
Network disappeared and I was using it with wifi but one day the phone off and refused to on again. it was used only 6 months.

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by abokikhalifa: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Pauladex:

Network disappeared and I was using it with wifi but one day the phone off and refused to on again. it was used only 6 months.

It can be fixed, I'd that's only the problem.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by Gkemz: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2022
OGraffix:
93k ke na car brain box u won repair ni?

My car brainbox is not up to 1/3 of that outrageous price

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2022
edoairways:

Truth be told, redmni phones are better of than infinix.
I didn't dispute that but redmi fall my hands cause I really love thier phones

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by Jagznation(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2022
Apart from Samsung, iPhone and Google pixel the rest na OYO (ON YOUR OWN)

4 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Jagznation:
Apart from Samsung, iPhone and Google pixel the rest na OYO (ON YOUR OWN)
How you take know

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by sosiq: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
mosho2good:
I bought Redmi 7 In 2020 before they stole the phone from me and later got Redmi note 9 on December 2020 after a year this February the problem started with the phone, the phone is still in 98% when it off on it own and I later took the phone to an engineer only for him to put his charger and the phone started working again, this March the same problem repeat itself again and I tried using different types of charger and the phone didn't on again only to show the Redmi logo and off, I later took the phone to an engineer who later told me to take it to those that will flash it, they flash the phone but still yet the phone didn't on only to show the Redmi logo and off, so last week i took the phone to Raya Redmi office and they gave me a form to fill that it will use up to seven working days that they will contact and tell me the fault before they will repair it, only for them to call this afternoon and tell me that it will cost me 93500 to repiar my Redmi note 9, I was like how much are they selling the new phone of Redmi note 9 that they will be asking me to repair the phone with that amout.
The phone didn't fall down from my hand and it doesn't have any scratches on the body so what might be the cause of the problem and the problem and thier office to call me that I can only repair the phone with 93500.
Redmi and all those China product are scam.
I'm one of Redmi fans that do hail the phone anywhere but this time Redmi is now my worst phone.
At this point nothing surprises me anymore, people should stop buying Redmi phones, bought the Redmi 9T last year, after a week I noticed two lines on the screen, took it back to the phone store and Service center and nothing was done about it. A year later the phone just went off and refused coming on, I took it back to the service center where I was been told that they are unable to repair it as the phone is been recalled. Here's a picture of the phone, looking to sell for parts

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by MajorGain(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
DonMakaveli21:
try umidigi... I'm currently using A9 pro bought it 3 weeks ago 55k it's smooth and working perfectly.. was using Xiaomi note 7 from 2019 to early this year phone was smooth and cool at first but gradually reduces in many aspect as time goes by Camera turn blunt one Sim port just stopped to work on his own.. fell from my hand changed screen twice the last one I took it to repairer and was told not only screen that got damage.. oya make them do am now.. no person fit do am as any screen wey them put nor dey gree display.. na so I take run leave am with all my files wey dey inside.. Umidigi dey try with their chip prices Jare

Where did you get it?
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by DonMakaveli21: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
MajorGain:

Where did you get it?
from the store... But you can get it online too. From Jumia coz that is where my friend get his own.. though if you have more cash you can go for the A11 pro max that na machine
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by KallmemrB0: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
That 93k got me lol.. I think you should learn how to lie
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by KallmemrB0: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
sosiq:
At this point nothing surprises me anymore, people should stop buying Redmi phones, bought the Redmi 9T last year, after a week I noticed two lines on the screen, took it back to the phone store and Service center and nothing was done about it. A year later the phone just went off and refused coming on, I took it back to the service center where I was been told that they are unable to repair it as the phone is been recalled. Here's a picture of the phone, looking to sell for parts
how much you go sell am
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by Siberia01(m): 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
grin
Chinese scraps
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by blue01(m): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2022
tayo60:
It's d same Redmi Note 9 I'm using to type this. I have been using it going to two years now and it hasn't developed any fault since I started using it.

It's also same redmi am using to type this comment, mine is two years now and still very fine and as good as new too, @OP redmi phones are great though I don't know where you go buy your own, abi na for Lagos traffic you buy am?.,. sad
Re: Redmi Phones Are Scam by mosho2good: 4:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Anyone willing to buy the redmi Note9 that refuse to on again, showing only the redmi logo and off should quote me, location Lagos island.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opsson Ivo 6655-discussion Thread / OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE / Blackberry Z3 Now Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.