Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Please The Webmaster - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please The Webmaster (778 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please The Webmaster by manwoman(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2007
I am glad to be a member of this forum,please the webmaster do more work on how to join the forum on dicussion,you can do it the it is on yahoo and hotmail where they wrote new message or compose so that a new comer can easily start discussion immediately.

God Bless every body in the house.

Thanks,

Man_Woman
Re: Please The Webmaster by lovemajek(f): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2007
We nowon talk to shehe person o
Re: Please The Webmaster by tundewoods(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2007
Please can you enlighten us on how you came about the screen name man_woman.Im a bit curious i just pray that you ain't what i thin you are

I guess the other folks in the house understand what i mean.
Re: Please The Webmaster by Amigoz(f): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2007
lovemajek:

We nowon talk to shehe person o

@ lovemajek

if u no wan talk to shehe (shld be heshe) why not just passby?

@ Poster

God Bless u bro/sis
Re: Please The Webmaster by Seun(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2007

(1) (Reply)

A Must Business For All! / Need Advert Company : Both Home And Away / Learn And Earn At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.