Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,162 members, 7,852,961 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Please I Need Someone To Explain This Dream. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Someone To Explain This Dream. (265 Views)

Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. / I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Someone To Explain This Dream. by morinto: 12:55am On Mar 30, 2022
I usually see things in the dream once in a while when I sleep especially football scores and it usually come to pass not really exactly the same as my dream. There was a particular day I decided to fast and pray and during that time I enter in a very scary world when people are cage and was ruled by demons . So I fought with the demons in that place and I deafeted it. So I meet alot of people and I interview them and some told me there have been here close to three years while some close to 5 years. Then I met this my church member in my school also there and then suddenly an angel appear to me and told me his time for me to leave this place then I told the angel am not going anywhere which out taking that my Christian sister with me. Then I told her let us go since the angel was willing to take her with me but she refuse. I beg her that this place is a cage that we should go but she kept saying No that she love the cage then I told her I will come back for her to set her free. Then I turn to the angel that am ready to go and the angel just touch my eyes and I wake up from sleep. I was so scared because that place was terrible that I even told God that I don't want to go to such place and that what i said about freeing the sister I don't want to do again. I refuse to tell her because I did not know what she will but later I said God show me this dream for a reason and I man up to tell her and she told me that am the second person telling her this stuff. All the same I kept some part of the dream from her such as I did nto tell her that she refuse to be free when I wanted. My question house is why did her spirit refuse to be free when God wanted me to free her?
Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This Dream. by morinto: 1:08am On Mar 30, 2022
Still waiting for interpretation
Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This Dream. by aaking(m): 1:50am On Mar 30, 2022
morinto:
Still waiting for interpretation

Your dream :
Why you are in bondage God gave you perfect deliverance but u choice to be adamant because of an unwilling person. She is unwilling to set herself free because of some certain things she indulge in. You said you're going back to deliver her, pls don't do that . If you try to, you may backslide because she has unwilling demons in her which could fightback against you through ( fornication, adultery lying) this could affect your Salvation.
Remove eyes of pity from her (if both of u are singles ) and MAN UP pray for her inwardly.
The Angel touching your eyes meant that you need to take your eyes from lust of the eyes.
You are truly on the right path now be focus you have a nice gift
Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This Dream. by morinto: 3:25am On Mar 30, 2022
aaking:

Your dream :
Why you are in bondage God gave you perfect deliverance but u choice to be adamant because of an unwilling person. She is unwilling to set herself free because of some certain things she indulge in. You said you're going back to deliver her, pls don't do that . If you try to, you may backslide because she has unwilling demons in her which could fightback against you through ( fornication, adultery lying) this could affect your Salvation.
Remove eyes of pity from her (if both of u are singles ) and MAN UP pray for her inwardly.
The Angel touching your eyes meant that you need to take your eyes from lust of the eyes.
You are truly on the right path now be focus you have a nice gift
Thank you I appreciate
Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This Dream. by Blue86(m): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2022
The lady loves the bondage she is in, just for the pleasure she derives from it.

Just as people will love sleeping with married men for the pleasure of the sweet things they get, though they know it is a cage.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Explain This Dream. by aaking(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2022
morinto:

Thank you I appreciate

You are highly welcome

(1) (Reply)

Modern Art Of Deception / Dr Pastor Paul Enenche Not In Support Of Abusive Marriage / Joshua Generation International Youth Conference- Enyinnavictorblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.