Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You (16138 Views)

State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Kimiso(m): 6:33am On Mar 30, 2022
Some questions can also make someone feel annoyed or embarrassed in public,have never experienced silly questions before and i pray not to ever experience it undecided undecided so to the bloggers here share your experiences

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Skyfornia(m): 6:39am On Mar 30, 2022
The most common silly question asked by Nigerians is 'When you go marry?'

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by MadamVanessa(f): 6:40am On Mar 30, 2022
shocked

Lol

During sex, a guy instead of focusing on what he was doing ,focus to hit the right spot, he will stupidly ask locally" are you liking it" grin wtf

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by qekng40(f): 6:41am On Mar 30, 2022
Na you mess? sad

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Kimiso(m): 6:43am On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

During sex, a guy instead of focusing to do what he was doing , he will ask " are you liking it" grin
grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 30, 2022

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by thesicilian: 7:00am On Mar 30, 2022
Why can't tinubu be president

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Bahamas95(m): 7:46am On Mar 30, 2022
1. When they see you very early in the morning........"You don wake"?
No, I still dey sleep.

2. Sunday morning with a bible in your hand......."You dey go church"?
No, I dey go Sabo market.

3. Pregnant woman who just delivered......"Madam you don born"?
No, I chop overfeeding before.

Etc....... Nigerians are fond of asking annoying questions.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Cerebellum: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

During sex, a guy instead of focusing on what he was doing ,focus to hit the right spot, he will stupidly ask locally" are you liking it" grin wtf

Lol..you no well, Asweargrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by aylive02(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by afonjabreed(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Emmastan291: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Are you a virgin?

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by HitSong: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Is Buharî a senile tribalistic fool ani cow?

As if we don't know...

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by HitSong: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Commissioner Osibade will take care of the economy

BUHARÎ will take care of security...

After 7 years...

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by seunmohmoh(f): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Him: Watin be your name?
Me:Oluwaseun
Him :You be yoruba?
Me:Yes.
Him:Na lie, you resemble foreigner. You sure say u be yoruba?

Me :*walks out* Mafejopami.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by HitSong: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by eddie7: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
When NEPA go restore the light? angry cool angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
They were asking me questions every day on nairaland as though it were an interview
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
We were filling out a survey and one of the questions was:

Are your children getting younger or older? grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Pidginwhisper: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
angry
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by ignis: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
why you never marry ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by bigdammyj: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Reading...
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by ellizy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
You don come??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by BluntCrazeMan: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
“What exactly are we doing?”
(The deed had already been done and dusted,. And she didn't even object a-bit while we were about to start.)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by kingphilip(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lemme read
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
This one you just asked now

1 Like

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by obajoey(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
Skyfornia:
The most common silly question asked by Nigerians is 'When you go marry?'

Tired of hearing this mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Jmarjr(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
When dey see u with injury nigerians: you wound? Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by HEBEI: 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marijuana Has Been Deemed Essential — But Essential For Whom? / Nairaland Age Demographic / I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.