Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him (110341 Views)

Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Female Fan Meets N'golo Kante, Cries (Photos) / N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by ogbiwa: 6:55am On Mar 30, 2022
Jude Littler is the beautiful wife of Chelsea FC star N'Golo Kanté. Jude is also the ex-wife of former France international footballer Djibril Cissé.

N'Golo Kanté is considered to be one of the best midfielders of his time. The Frenchman has achieved almost everything there is to achieve as a professional footballer. Kante has won the Premier League twice - once with Leicester City and once with Chelsea. He is also the winner of the World Cup 2018 and he helped the Blues win the Champion League in the 2020/2021 season.

It is unknown when exactly did Kante and Jude met as they are both very private about their personal lives. Kante is probably one of the most mysterious players in the world as he keeps his private life a secret and he does not share anything with the press.

His wife Jude Littler is a successful business owner, with millions in her bank account. She is mostly known for being the wife of the Chelsea star N'Golo Kante. She was first recognized as the wife of the former Liverpool ace Djibril Cissé. Eventually, Djibril and Jude divorced.

She was born on November 30, 1975, so her age is 46. Jude is 16 years older than her husband, N'Golo Kante, who was born on March 29, 1991.

She was born in Anglesey, United Kingdom, meaning that her nationality is British.

She was a hairdresser before she met Djibril Cissé. After she started dating the former Liverpool ace she quit her job.

Her net worth is around $2 Million.

N'Golo Kante's net worth is around $23 Million. Kante earns around $7 Million per year and his weekly wage is €146,341. Despite being a millionaire, Kante is the most modest person we know as he drives not the typical football player's expensive car, but a Mini Cooper.

His wife is not the typical WAG, who shares her life with her followers. Jude does not use social media. Jude Littler can't be found on Instagram. She prefers to spend her time focusing on her business and her children rather than scrolling through social media.

She has three children from her previous marriage to Djibril Cisse.

https://ohmyfootball.com/news/723/kante-wife-jude-littler

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by thesicilian: 6:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Ngolo kante is considered by Chelsea fans to be one of the best midfielders of his time...

242 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by everythinggirly(f): 7:07am On Mar 30, 2022
All I see is a beautiful family!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Mokason288(m): 7:10am On Mar 30, 2022
ArchiLimited:
I actually went online myself to search and there was NO single photo online of kante and his wife together. Not even 1. And this is a millionaire, a world cup winner and one of the most popular people in the world. If everybody treated social media privacy the way kante does, things would be better.
Will you post your wife if she is 16 years older than you?

341 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by NwaAmaikpe: 7:12am On Mar 30, 2022
shocked

Just like wine, women get better with age.
An aged kpekus always remains a delight to me; zero pregnancy worries, unscripted orgasms, minute infection potentials, better grasp but worse smell.

When I discovered this, I began spending more time at the States Pensions Board. The way I always loitered there in search of prey, you'd think I had just been appointed the Permanent Secretary of the Board.

567 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by dawnomike(m): 7:16am On Mar 30, 2022
Djibril Cisse's ex-wife? Nah! The lady just have a thing for black and famous. shocked

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Ogunleye40(m): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2022
Hmmmm just speechless

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by ecolime(m): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2022
You hardly see these big boys with black women. Wetin our sisters do una na? cry

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Padipadi(m): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2022
False thread

14 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Judolisco(m): 7:46am On Mar 30, 2022
ogbiwa:
Jude Littler is the beautiful wife of Chelsea FC star N'Golo Kanté. Jude is also the ex-wife of former France international footballer Djibril Cissé.

N'Golo Kanté is considered to be one of the best midfielders of his time. The Frenchman has achieved almost everything there is to achieve as a professional footballer. Kante has won the Premier League twice - once with Leicester City and once with Chelsea. He is also the winner of the World Cup 2018 and he helped the Blues win the Champion League in the 2020/2021 season.

It is unknown when exactly did Kante and Jude met as they are both very private about their personal lives. Kante is probably one of the most mysterious players in the world as he keeps his private life a secret and he does not share anything with the press.

His wife Jude Littler is a successful business owner, with millions in her bank account. She is mostly known for being the wife of the Chelsea star N'Golo Kante. She was first recognized as the wife of the former Liverpool ace Djibril Cissé. Eventually, Djibril and Jude divorced.

She was born on November 30, 1975, so her age is 46. Jude is 16 years older than her husband, N'Golo Kante, who was born on March 29, 1991.

She was born in Anglesey, United Kingdom, meaning that her nationality is British.

She was a hairdresser before she met Djibril Cissé. After she started dating the former Liverpool ace she quit her job.

N'Golo Kante's net worth is around $23 Million. Kante earns around $7 Million per year and his weekly wage is €146,341. Despite being a millionaire, Kante is the most modest person we know as he drives not the typical football player's expensive car, but a Mini Cooper.

His wife is not the typical WAG, who shares her life with her followers. Jude does not use social media. Jude Littler can't be found on Instagram. She prefers to spend her time focusing on her business and her children rather than scrolling through social media.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44
fake news.... Kante is not married

35 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Judolisco(m): 7:48am On Mar 30, 2022
Mokason288:

Will you post your wife if she is 16 years older than you?
he is not married... Why e no go post am? France president's wife can give birth to him and she is d first lady... Even Shakira old pass pique... So wetin xup... But dis particular news is fake

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by McGg: 7:55am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An aged kpekus always remains a delight to me; zero pregnancy worries, unscripted orgasms, minute infection potentials, better grasp but worse smell.

When I discovered this, I began spending more time at the States Pensions Board. The way I always loitered there in search of prey, you'd think I had just been appointed the Permanent Secretary of the Board.

gringrin

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Mokason288(m): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2022
Judolisco:
he is not married... Why e no go post am? France president's wife can give birth to him and she is d first lady... So wetin xup... But dis particular news is fake
Good luck to you Mr France President

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2022
"With millions in her account" can't stop laughing grin grin but kante is still richer than her now, I just hope she won't do thesame thing
Emmanuel Eboue Ex did to him by rendering him financially broke, kante is a national treasure you can't just help but love the dude, coming from a manchester united fan. grin grin grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Reggaemich(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2022
This woman is too Old for him (the age difference is too much)

Kante did not use clear Eye to marry these woman (cobnomi)

A younger woman befits kante status not this aunty

10 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by SEGLIZ: 8:06am On Mar 30, 2022
thesicilian:
Ngolo kante is considered by Chelsea fans to be one of the best midfielders of his time...

not by Chelsea fans but world accept him as one of the best if not arguably the best for now.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by respect80(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2022
SEGLIZ:

not by Chelsea fans but world accept him as one of the best if not arguably the best for now.
Be calming down. grin
He's just one of the best, not arguably one of the best. Try to spot the big difference between the two statements

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by godofuck231: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2022
Black men and blonds, their kryptonite and they still never learn

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by kelspinall(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2022
very soon she go still break up with kante..dis bicchess are something else

8 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by thesicilian: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2022
respect80:

Be calming down. grin
He's just one of the best, not arguably one of the best. Try to spot the big difference between the two statements
Lol. Don't mind him. Chelsea fans know nothing about other players and clubs. A child who has never left home thinks his father's compound the biggest.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by LILTJAY: 9:04am On Mar 30, 2022
I have never seen a famous white sports person with a black woman as his partnerbefore.. but famous black men and white pussy na 5&6

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Nicepoker(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Searching for retired pussy. grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by TheWolfen(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Naaah...
You just lost your mind cheesy

50 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by davillian(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2022
ArchiLimited:
I actually went online myself to search and there was NO single photo online of kante and his wife together. Not even 1. And this is a millionaire, a world cup winner and one of the most popular people in the world. If everybody treated social media privacy the way kante does, things would be better.
Kante keeps a low profile
Her doesn't even brags about anything....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Mehn I really like and respect that guy, very meek and low-key guy, he's a millionaire but still living a very simple life.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by LOVEGINO(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2022
ArchiLimited:
u re right bro but 16 yrs older than him? Him need to go on low key.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Adesina18111(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2022
Senior pro max comrade

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by whirlwind7(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2022
Like most others before him, I hope he doesn't learn a lesson the hard way.
Most Caucasian women date or marry black athletes for their money, and nothing else

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Long and short of the story is that Jude Littler and N'Golo Kanté did not have any child together.
ogbiwa:

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Brazil 1 - 1: International Friendly On 13th October 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.