Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria (31612 Views)

Radiography Vs Pharmacy. Which Is More Lucrative / Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? / Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Tiwatope1: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2022
Good day Nairalanders!
I need to make an informed decision.
I have a Capital of 2M , should I open a pharmacy/ chemist in Nigeria or Move to Europe,I also have baking skills.
I'm confused on which part to follow
P.s I'm not a pharmacist but experienced in that field.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by thorpido(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2022
If you were a pharmacist,I'll say move to Europe and try to find work.If you go to Europe,what do you plan to go and do there?

Your best option for now is to set up a chemist and run a bakery if you can together.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Tiwatope1: 9:32am On Mar 30, 2022
Noted,thank you.
Was planning to school and hustle .

5 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Abilistic(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Can that 2m comfortably take you to Europe?

221 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by CaptMarvel(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
shocked I'm not sure 2M is enough to relocate to Europe and be comfortable, nah nah!

Use your 2million to start a well established profitable online business in Nigeria that will pay you in dollars monthly.
Ranging from
Affiliate marketing,
YouTube,
Digital webstore,
Forex etc!

All the best.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by lastmanstandn(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
If you can open a pharmacy with that amount, do so. Plan your travel as you implement your business plan but lag your travel plans by maybe a year or two. See how your business thrives or otherwise. Make a decision then, you may end up accomplishing both. Who knows?
ROI from travel is definitely not instant, and 2m may not even get you your residency. Travel is great, but the ROI may take 1 - 5 years depending on how ready you are.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Y0da: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
2 milli is not enough, to avoid stories that touch,
Best you can do are other African countries.
If at all you do plan on moving to Europe I suggest you learn the language of the non English places, they give free or close to cheap tuition in their native language.
For now you can use the 2milli for the pharmacy, heard there’s money in that, if you get the right source.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by nairalee(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Just understand that the true Nigerian dream is to go to Europe.

Never forget in Nigeria one useless cow herder can snuff out your life anytime

Kidnappers attacked airport on 27th
Bandits attacked railway 28th
Then Kidnappers kidnapped road users on 29th.
ALL in one state

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by alphaconde(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
run to europe

if u open the pharmacy u will surely do well

but

one day u will go to kaduna by rail and can be killed
one day u can argue with police or soldier and may get shot
one day u can post the truth about our politicians and DSS may jail u forever
one day u will travel and herdsmen may kidnap u for ransom.

i can go on and on

the reason why people with good cash balance and business leave this country is nothing else other than an assured future.

same reason i will leave

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Hezzyluv: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
2million naira about £3,000 is not a big money in Europe. If I still tell you to set a pharmaceutical store here, it depends on patronage too. No come stock shop make medicine stay sotey e go come expired, because, even the business people no dey find am easy these days.

If you fit arrange your japa paper enter small European country legally, do so.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by BSdetective: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope run for your life....but seriously am not sure if 2m can take you to Europe sha, probably open your chemist then save up enough money to japa.....but ensure to do your business feasibility study to understand what you're investing in.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Deffjam: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
If you can japa legally, please don't hesitate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by MonkeyMods(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Donate it here so all the Nairaland e~beggars can finally let us be

20 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by merits(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
:
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!
I need to make an informed decision.
I have a Capital of 2M , should I open a pharmacy/ chemist in Nigeria or Move to Europe,I also have baking skills.
I'm confused on which part to follow
P.s I'm not a pharmacist but experienced in that field.

1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ok
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Chiefecho(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
₦2m ??
Lol

By the time you pay your first. Rent ₦300k a month
You would know you carried chicken change to travel

I advice you stay except you have someone outside

Lol
Processing visa alone would take over ₦500k

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Highways: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Japa.... Tinubu is coming to finally crumble the economy... Zimbabwe go be heaven when he is through...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Paramountguy: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nigeria is dead. It really depends on what part of Europe and what career you choose to pursue once you relocate.
In my opinion, Canada or Australia is the way to go if you know exactly what you want. Good luck.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Be9ja virtual game is your best bet. grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Funny how you think 2 million is an amount of money worth considering relocating to another country with, convert that to dollars and see something grin

8 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by kingphilip(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Would have advised you to jakpa due to insecurity and the likes bedevilling the country but first do an analysis before doing so.

That amount is about $4,800 and €4,300 in comparison to dollar and euros respectively.

Will it sustain you for three to four months before you get something doing over there? And that is if your papers are ready as we speak self.

Do your calculations, if the amount will be able to take you down there and settle you for few months before you get something tangible doing, please do well to relocate and if not, just run a legit business while you gather more money before going out.

May Nigeria never happen to any of us.

Modified:
Someone said it is $3,333 when converted to dollars now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Tboymessiah(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Noted,thank you.
Was planning to school and hustle .

NasoLifeBe!!!

Omo they run the chemist shop and then register for one nursing school for ur area, after garther money and move to Europe.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Ekakamba: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Do the one that is easier and beneficial.

1 Like

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Earlystar698(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
2m in Nigeria would give you a better profit than moving to Europe, invest it in another thing but not pharmacy its can be in food field above all follow your heart... You made 2m without telling anyone how you made it, you can make more without you knowing it self....

23 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by pmc01(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin

Una don turn this relocation thing to play. You wan carry 2m go Europe; what's the plan?

Make what you will of the image below .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by bigpicture001: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
If your. A pharmacist.. stay here and open a pharmacy store.. it's very lucrative... After all.. money na money..

Whether. Gotten from Europe or Africa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by SensualMan: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Your paltry 2 million can't even get u to Europe except u want Tajikistan, Azerbaijan and the rest and am sure u know how the story will end.
Stay back in Nigeria and invest in ur chemist shop. With consistent hardwork and God's grace, the profit u will make will be enough to send ur kids to the US, UK, and Canada.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by pmc01(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
thorpido:
If you were a pharmacist,I'll say move to Europe and try to find work.If you go to Europe,what do you plan to go and do there?

Your best option for now is to set up a chemist and run a bakery if you can together.

Good advice

2 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by nkemoma(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Please if you see any better European country for N2m... Call me

2 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by kozmokaz(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Less than 4k euro ? Lol

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Living And Working In Lagos Vs. Living And Working In Port Harcourt / HND Accountancy Vs BSc Accounting / Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.