Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Renewable Earth Club: NFT Project You Should Not Miss - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Renewable Earth Club: NFT Project You Should Not Miss (173 Views)

SPUNKYSDX Mining Project You Don't Want To Miss For Anything / Is Investing In Zombie Club NFT A Wise Choice? / Zombie Club NFT – Is Zombie Club NFT A Good Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Renewable Earth Club: NFT Project You Should Not Miss by SayMeHello: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2022
Before I proceed to talking about this project, I will like to let you know that every information I post here about Crypto projects, NFTs (just Fintech projects generally) are always legit. I have been inviting people to partake in crypto projects for a very long time and they've all been sharing testimony. I'm not here to look for referrals, and as a matter of fact, this project does not have anything to do with referrals. Just come here to make money from the NFTs space.

Stop being one of those that normally say "it's not real", "it's fake", "all na scam"; just do it since it won't cost you anything, you're not putting in any money, you're rather going to get money from it.
Now let me talk about Renewable Earth Club, the mother nature NFT project.

Renewable Earth Club is where we come together and use NFTs as a tool to empower us to create a better future for the planet.

The project is about two major things:
1. Raising $1m for various non-profit organizations that are fighting climate change and those that are helping in humanitarian efforts (Members will get to vote where some of the money goes).

2. To look for ways to reduce living cost and utility costs, through sustainable infrastructures.

Our mint price is 3 SOL
Launch date: Earth day (April 22).
Discord members only can buy (join Discord server through this link:
https://discord./CbgSAFEQdD).

To whitelist, you need to:
1. Share most recent Instagram post on story and tag 2 friends in comment. You can do the same thing on Twitter, retweet and tag two friends in comments and share your Twitter handle by creating a ticket.

2. Once done, you have to create a ticket in discord server to share your handle.

3. Ensure to complete the pledge form in the discord server.

For more information about the project, to see project whitepaper, and connect to the social media handles, visit website https://renewable-earth.club.

Note: Make sure you join the Discord server, if you don't have the discord app, quickly go to download on playstore. Again I will share the Discord server link to join:
https://discord./CbgSAFEQdD

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CRYTO INVESTORS , Kindly Check In!!!!!!!!! / How To Maximize Profits With Trailing Stop Loss / Convert You Custom Strategy To An Automated Trading Bot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.