Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. (2531 Views)

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / My Wife Still Uses Her Maiden Name To Open Bank Account / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by Gracepikin33333(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Good afternoon Nairalanders!

I have been suspecting my wife for some weeks now, so i decided to go through his phone whatsapp chats when she was asleep last night.

I saw her chat with her ex on how they both had sex when they were together before we got married and his ex was asking her about the last time we both had sex. Questions like did she enjoy it? They were both telling themselves how much they do miss each other. He was even trying to persuade my wife to find time for him. Please advise me on what to do!
Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by mirexxx(f): 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Confront your wife immediately about the things u saw on her phone. Let her explain what it means. Its sad that people aren't faithful to relationships/Marriages anymore.

10 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by EmzyT: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
GOAT AND YAM THEORY

I have nothing more to say!

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by Bola146(f): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sir, what do you want people to say? Pamper her and let it go? Or you should keep quiet? grin grin grin grin and this one will call himself a husband or a man cheesy cheesy Seriously, to be a husband is not moimoi and pap. Some couples still need more orientation about marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by dawnomike(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gracepikin33333:

I have been suspecting my wife for some weeks now, so i decided to go through his phone whatsapp chats when she was asleep last night.

I saw her chat with her ex on how they both had sex when they were together before we got married and his ex was asking her about the last time we both had sex. Questions like did she enjoy it? They were both telling themselves how much they do miss each other. He was even trying to persuade my wife to find time for him. Please advise me on what do!
My brother in da Lord, that is the what so many young homes are facing nowadays. Wives and husbands who are still non done eith ther 'EX'.

Luckily for you, they are still in the planning stage so seat her ass down and talk it over with your wife... Else, your marriage is headed for the rocks and mess ahead
Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by Gracepikin33333(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
This is not the first time i will be seeing their chats and i have tried talking to her but my wife won't listen. She always sees it as if i do not trust her.
dawnomike:
My brother in da Lord, that is the what so many young homes are facing nowadays. Wives and husbands who are still non done eith ther 'EX'.

Luckily for you, they are still in the planning stage so seat her ass down and talk it over with your wife... Else, your marriage is headed for the rocks and mess ahead

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by Bola146(f): 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
This is not the first time i will be seeing their chats and i have tried talking to her but my wife won't listen. She always sees it as if i do not trust her.

grin sir, say the truth, are you truly a man in that house or she is the oga in the house? Na question ooo, no vex wink

9 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tell her you know about the chat with her ex.
Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by DoctorOlasDesk: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Bola146:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sir, what do you want people to say? Pamper her and let it go? Or you should keep quiet? grin grin grin grin and this one will call himself a husband or a man cheesy cheesy Seriously, to be a husband is not moimoi and pap. Some couples still need more orientation about marriage.

undecided
Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by chatinent: 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
Iberibe odi n'ụzọ ole?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by Sirlancelort(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dude you sound like a kid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by ajailer(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dem don dey follow u yansh ur wife joor.

But seriously these days dey confusing o, husband go catch wife n d wife go still dey prove right. Lots of ppl that just wants to get married but not ready to settle down with a partner.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by sweetmelanin(f): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
I'm beginning to believe Nigerian men are the weakest and most cowardly men in Africa... but they hide thier cowardly nature under arrogance, materialism and foolish spending on women.

- they have no game and compensate for this by foolishly spending on women.
- they are most likely to tolerate cheating and paternity fraud

I remember an old friend I used to have in uni who almost committed suicide because his girlfriend in Nigeria gave up her virginity to another guy because he travelled out. She told him outrightly she's sleeping with someone else and guess what, this guy refused to date any other girl here abroad. He went on to plead with this girl not to leave him and even spent money to bring her abroad.

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by gasparpisciotta: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
You are free to use any of these options:

1. Get the ex’s number and invite him to lunch or dinner and tell your wife to choose between you both

2. Get the ex’s number and invite him to hang out and arrange for boys to mend him

3. Call the so called ex using your wife’s phone and tell him to GTFO.

4. Continue to be silent and act like a mumu until he starts shagging your wife

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by Kingpin1000: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lol...
You saw a suspicious chat of an ex challenging your sexual prowess and you know they've knacked before.
You need beating to reformat your brain.
I do chat with my ex but we do not talk about our past,
We mostly talk about career and day to day life.
If the husband eventually see our chat,He will buy weed for me, because however wrong he maybe when she complains, I always support him and she will be like " all of una na thesame,how you no go support am".
Why will they even be discussing sex.. them want Bleep or them don already Bleep.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by Guderian(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
It seems like u can tolerate everything.
Act sharply like a man this is your marriage.call the ex and warn him seriously.
E be like ur wife don dey collect
Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by Handsomebeing(m): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Your wife don dey collect. Sad.
Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by Kingpin1000: 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
sweetmelanin:
I'm beginning to believe Nigerian men are the weakest and most cowardly men in Africa... but they hide thier cowardly nature under arrogance, materialism and foolish spending on women.

- they have no game and compensate for this by foolishly spending on women.
- they are most likely to tolerate cheating and paternity fraud

I remember an old friend I used to have in uni who almost committed suicide because his girlfriend in Nigeria gave up her virginity to another guy because he travelled out. She told him outrightly she's sleeping with someone else and guess what, this guy refused to date any other girl here abroad. He went on to plead with this girl not to leave him and even spent money to bring her abroad.
Introduce your friend to nairaland.
Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by Gracepikin33333(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
I just did now and she apologized. Thanks
Juliet751:
Tell her you know about the chat with her ex.
Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Ya welcome.
Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by VirileNelly2420: 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin grin grin

Na to show her say u dote on her naa. U love her beyond fault...
Dat ur love for her makes it hard for u to decipher between right and wrong.
Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by ImaIma1(f): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
You need to do something drastic that will get through to her. Just "sitting her down" to talk to her will not suffice at this point.
Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by jesmond3945: 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gracepikin33333:

I saw her chat with her ex on how they both had sex when they were together before we got married and his ex was asking her about the last time we both had sex. Questions like did she enjoy it? They were both telling themselves how much they do miss each other. He was even trying to persuade my wife to find time for him. Please advise me on what to do!
keep calm. Do like you didnt see anything. If you confront her she would spin it around and start deleting her chat. Dont let it bother you, because if she notices it would drive her further towards him. Keep on doing your job as a man. Give to her hot hot, the feelings would die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by jesmond3945: 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
mirexxx:
Confront your wife immediately about the things u saw on her phone. Let her explain what it means. Its sad that people aren't faithful to relationships/Marriages anymore.
if he does, she would now start hiding the chats. It would even increase the feelings for the ex.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by jesmond3945: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
then switch off. The more you talk about it, the more the fire of her ex burns in her. When you start acting aloof, the feelings would die a natural death.
Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gracepikin33333:

OP you’re a very big f00!. In future you’ll realize all of your f00lishness when you find out all your kids are not yours

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Ehen? Are you supposed to trust her with this evidence now? Trust is earned!
Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by shege45: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gracepikin33333:

if it’s whatsap, clone her chat and observe
Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by mirexxx(f): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
jesmond3945:
if he does, she would now start hiding the chats. It would even increase the feelings for the ex.
what do u advise him to do?
Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by Mariangeles(f): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gracepikin33333:

Do not even think it is over!
Her excitement is already aroused, so you better don’t let your guard down.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by Kennyprince: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Bola146:
shut up Bola.

Are u saying the man shd not be worried with all these?
Re: Help! My Wife Still Talks With Her Ex. by jesmond3945: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
mirexxx:
what do u advise him to do?
he should kill the feelings. The attention from her ex makes her feel wanted. I know this is a young marriage by the time kids start coming and with some effort, she would stop sex chats. She might still be chatting but just mere dry chats.

(1) (2) (Reply)

State Vs Independent School In Uk / 6 Signs That You Are Not A Pretender / That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.