Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production (6897 Views)

[music] Shatta Wale Ft. Shatta Michy – Low Tempo / NEW VIDEO: Chris Brown – Tempo / Olamide Inspired Him To Become The Kinda Rapper He Is Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by StoriesUpdate: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
Music Artistes, Horace Tempo Reveals How Covid-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production

A popular music artiste, Horace Tempo has finally revealed what inspired him into the craft of music production, giving thanks to the 2020 Covid-19 lockdown which had people confined to their homes early 2020.

In an interview recently, the artiste said the lockdown afforded him the opportunity to master the craft, secure the blessings of his mentors and proceeded to have his first production which was also released in 2020.

Horace Tempo who said he is addicted to music consumption also added that the same passion led him to study music production.

He said, "Early 2020 when the covid19 pandemic hit the world and we were under lockdown, I mastered my craft and got the blessings of a few of my mentors, and that’s how I produced my first record The Ride and released it early 2020."

He further stated that his trust in God is the backbone of his success as an artiste and a producer, noting that he committed his life to God and trust in him.

He also said that the artistes determine the genre of music with the energy and vibrancy they bring on board, urging that producers should do more to update their skills in order to be viable in the entertainment world and secure decent contracts.

"Usually the energy that artists bring into a session is what translates in the beat, lyrics and genre or sound produced after the session.

"So as a producer, I’ll say you should not stop acquiring knowledge about the key instruments and sounds of all genres, but! You have to master at least mixing one genre, and then that will enable you to become commercial and get decent gigs.

"When you have acquired a decent fanbase, whatever your sound is, you can now specialize in it and trust me, your fans will ride with you" he added.

3 Likes

Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by StoriesUpdate: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by shaggy007(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Who TF is he?

6 Likes

Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by TheGameYard(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
I don't think we know him
Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by Skillsnigeria: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by iCauseTrouble: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
We don't know him here in Kotangora.
I guess it is a sponsored post

3 Likes

Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by Flamzey00(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Okay.. How does this help me or add funds to my account… Oga dey well and keep progressing

2 Likes

Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by vabesew: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
God bless you IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.

6 Likes

Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by Emmastan291: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
First time I am hearing about him

1 Like

Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by Tundex911: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
I know someone like me gonna thank covid-19 on how he/she detect how to fuvk very well...

Oya come and beat me then

1 Like

Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by Bettapikin(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
the lockdown also inspired me too
Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by Tb222(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
The lockdown inspired a whole lot of people, some discovered hidden talents they never believed existed in them, some took to drugs, others discovered issues and sorted out problems within their families while some got divorced, ladies with bright futures suddenly became expectant mothers, the devil really had a whole lot to do during lockdown.

2 Likes

Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by ntipro: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
Interesting
Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by samuel19222(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
Who is he?

I haven't heard about that name before
Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Advertisement
Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Good one
Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by Milly44(f): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
vabesew:
God bless you IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.

Na ment people full this country aswear � �

1 Like

Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by Okoroawusa: 12:10am On Mar 31, 2022
Here in Kafanchan we don't know him
Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by rickdaking(m): 1:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Never heard of him undecidedmaybe this is a sponsored post
Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by Arielle: 5:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Tb222:
The lockdown inspired a whole lot of people, some discovered hidden talents they never believed existed in them, some took to drugs, others discovered issues and sorted out problems within their families while some got divorced, ladies with bright futures suddenly became expectant mothers, the devil really had a whole lot to do during lockdown.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Horace Tempo Reveals How COVID-19 Lockdown Inspired Him Into Production by owolabi5: 5:45am On Mar 31, 2022
CAR PAPERS

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedman Wins In Nmva Awards / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Tekno - Diana Mp3 [prod. By Selebobo/krisbeatz] / DOWNLOAD MP3: DMW Ft Davido, Mayorkun, Dremo & Peruzzi – Mind (new Song)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.