Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Mary Stella Osim Found Alive And Well - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mary Stella Osim Found Alive And Well (1246 Views)

Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) / Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Stella Osim Found Alive And Well by ceejay80s(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Latest info:
Just been informed that The idiot has been found, thank u all and forgive me for calling her an idiot, I wonder how an adult can just leave her house and nobody will know her whereabout,
She left town with a man and every one was looking for her and she has a child she left behind, how can u have a phone and cannot be reached since February, she's lucky she's not related to me, if she was, as she just dey come back ,I will just use her for ritual cos she's not ok, it's freaking annoying
Thank u all again
See previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7044726/mary-stella-osim-missing-26-year-old

Mod pls front page so people can stop looking for her
@ Mynd44

Re: Mary Stella Osim Found Alive And Well by Aonkuuse(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ok thank God she is safe
Re: Mary Stella Osim Found Alive And Well by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
thank God she's safe.
Re: Mary Stella Osim Found Alive And Well by Geemax(f): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Mary Stella Osim Found Alive And Well by Kusheer(m): 1:20am On Mar 31, 2022
Where she go undecided undecided undecided she go knack abi
Re: Mary Stella Osim Found Alive And Well by DryMouth: 2:56am On Mar 31, 2022
Lool...
This one go collect prick forget say she get pikin for house.
Re: Mary Stella Osim Found Alive And Well by gentlestdude(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2022
found on a BBC
Re: Mary Stella Osim Found Alive And Well by kingthreat(m): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2022
ceejay80s:
Latest info:
Just been informed that The idiot has been found, thank u all and forgive me for calling her an idiot, I wonder how an adult can just leave her house and nobody will know her whereabout,
She left town with a man and every one was looking for her and she has a child she left behind, how can u have a phone and cannot be reached since February, she's lucky she's not related to me, if she was, as she just dey come back ,I will just use her for ritual cos she's not ok, it's freaking annoying
Thank u all again
See previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7044726/mary-stella-osim-missing-26-year-old

Mod pls front page so people can stop looking for her
@ Mynd44

You mean because of dickk, she abandoned her child for more than a month? If we had a good social services, thaat child should be taken away from her.
Re: Mary Stella Osim Found Alive And Well by tit(f): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
mumu girl,
her eye done clear now
Re: Mary Stella Osim Found Alive And Well by darocha1: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Don't deny a child the process of growth.

If a child misses teen, early twenties and mid twenties fun. Irrespective of who they marry, wetin Dem born and what they have, once someone flashes them that FUN ehn. You will think juju was used on them nii but nothing.

It's just catching up on what was missed.

N/B
It is applicable to make & female
Re: Mary Stella Osim Found Alive And Well by asogo1: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
What pr**k cannot do to dis gender does not exist. Abandon your child and elope with a man.

(1) (Reply)

He Handed Himself Over To The Police After Killing His Wife With Machete / JUMIA Call Out / Soldier Stabs Lagos Trader To Death Over N100!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.