Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels (11149 Views)

Godfrey Okoye University Orders Students To Wear Faculty Uniforms / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 31, 2022
grin grin Omo girls to Dick Down done full street be that ooooo... thank you ASUU grin grin Let me go and Fix my Car’s Ac ..
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 31, 2022
UNN ordered all other students to vacate their hostels in 72 hours but pardoned a hostel belonging to Pharmacy students. All others are under lock and key with security all over the place to avoid burglary and the likes.
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by purpleicious(f): 6:25am On Mar 31, 2022
Na wa o,my alma mater.Dem no dey carry last for strike matter.
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by Bigheart042(m): 6:26am On Mar 31, 2022
And some idiots here are chanting
Tinubu tinubu..
To continue the destruction that Buhari will leave behind.
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by Adesina18111(m): 6:50am On Mar 31, 2022
I doubt if ASUU will resume this year...and some Nigerian students are wise already and no one relies on skul like before... Insecurities up and down and APC is busy with 2023 general election strategies...I remember I told someone that Nigeria is a failed country already and the lady said I should shut up cos I have bad mouth...I told the idiot that she has bad brain cos she is too daft to realise the level of damage Nigeria has already embarassed embarassed tongue lipsrsealed
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by T0BY(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2022
This goverment always behave as if money is not in this country. If it's to send money to their children in abroad, money will start come out from different angles but to settle these lecturers become an uphill task to them. Yeye administration.
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by Sonoyom(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2022
A lot of individuals have no where else to go to, even during the extended 6 months strike in 2013, a lot of students didn't vacate the hostel.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by Oogway: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2022
Maryjane001:
UNN ordered all other students to vacate their hostels in 72 hours but pardoned a hostel belonging to Pharmacy students. All others are under lock and key with security all over the place to avoid burglary and the likes.

Medical students were the ones pardoned
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by Voldoz: 7:15am On Mar 31, 2022
myjohnandrew:

Make Government Pay Salary nah

I no sure say na salary day make ASUU strike oo.

It's like na revitalization of the university.
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by Aystarz: 7:16am On Mar 31, 2022
Finnese001:
You guys were not informed that school is a scam in Nigeria grin

Go and learn a trade and be useful to yourself and family

We can't all be an artisans bikonu.
Now, tell me how you're different from Ancestor Bubu who wants all Nigerian youth to be farmers, or the old funny duddie aspirant who thinks all Nigerian youth should rather be in the army

Education might seem useless around here, but there's something called 'native intelligence' na.
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by PJ123: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2022
Ayesolve:
Profs don't worry even though FG did not settle you people till 2023, Inec will use you people (Lecturers) as Presiding officers in the coming election.
Who dey fool who.
Both FG and ASUU are all criminals.

They're both criminals.
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by PJ123: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2022
T0BY:
This goverment always behave as if money is not in this country. If it's to send money to their children in abroad, money will start come out from different angles but to settle these lecturers become an uphill task to them. Yeye administration.

ASUU has failed like Nigerian government. They're simply fighting a selfish battle. Don't think they have interest of students at hearts. All sectors of the country are dead. Should all the sectors go on strike? The answer is no! What's happening in the country is a symptom of failed governance as governance in university systems has failed also.
ASUU keep comparing themselves with politicians. They should re-sign to contest an election.
Primary and secondary schools education are more beneficial to the society than university education yet government spend bulk of her budget on university education. That's why many graduates cannot speak fluently and write without correctly.
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by Som497: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2022
linkers:
Slawomir, dogged bullets from the Efcc recently. That niggar is something else, but he can run but he can't hide.
what happened to him bro. I haven't seen his comments for a while now
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Oogway:

Medical students were the ones pardoned
Pharmacy students were also pardoned.
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2022
So ASUU are still on strike, what prevents students from mobilizing themselves for protest to show govt their displeasure, what is the Youths turning into nowadays. They won't do such a thing because they too myopic, they are all in social media ranting and fighting a War in Ukraine.. Zoo zombies as Youths! Una time dey go shaa, make una allow the old jubril destroy una future.. Money dey for ASUU, no be jubril gave Afghanistan $1million or billion few days ago..
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by Oogway: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2022
Maryjane001:

Pharmacy students were also pardoned.

No problem, the way pharmacy students usually make it seem like they’re first considering reeks of low self esteem. Your earlier post made it seem like pharmacy students were the only ones pardon while in reality, it was the medical students who were pardon and by extension pharmacy. In school I was given a picture that during service pharmacist were first consideration but getting there I realized that wasn’t the case. I don’t know why u guys always try to put up a false picture every time
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by Joseph08(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Chaii and I heard Bubu sent $1m to Afghanistan while his own Country is on fire...

They're not bothered cos most of their wards are schooling abroad.

Since 19kokoro wey ASUU don dey go strike nawao.
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Oogway:

No problem, the way pharmacy students usually make it seem like they’re first considering reeks of low self esteem. Your earlier post made it seem like pharmacy students were the only ones pardon while in reality, it was the medical students who were pardon and by extension pharmacy. In school I was a picture that during service pharmacist were first consideration but getting there I realized that wasn’t the case. I don’t know why u guys always try to put up a false picture every time
No one is putting up any false picture here. I m only saying what I observed when I passed through Bello and Eyo-Ita hostels yesterday.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by Ijaya123: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2022
qekng40:
This Nigerian government should be studied in schools around the world as a failed government!

Why study a failed government when you can study a successful one?
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by RIchiediamond27(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2022
Greetings, Nigerian Students

TIME flies by while you wait for ASUU to call off the strike... You can't go back in time.

The wise ones put that time to good use by studying some high-paying talents that they can use tomorrow... Rather than squandering it on a cruise, skits, or Netflix, use it wisely.

This is the time to now. I want to teach 10 students how to make money online through high income skills

P.S: Serious people only. message me on whatsapp 0 8 1 6 1 5 2 9 6 8 6
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by ofiko123(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2022
We are worthy Nigerians..
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by Finnese001: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
Aystarz:

We can't all be an artisans bikonu.
Now, tell me how you're different from Ancestor Bubu who wants all Nigerian youth to be farmers, or the old funny duddie aspirant who thinks all Nigerian youth should rather be in the army

Education might seem useless around here, but there's something called 'native intelligence' na.

Which school are we even talking about here, most students in Nigeria higher institution are either runs girls or scammers, how many them dey really enter class lol,

Abeg forget that thing bro
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by Poppia: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
May God help us embarassed
Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by LANCETREND7: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
1 REASON WHY REMOTE WORK WILL CONTINUE IN 2022

The most important culture of the world changed in the year 2020 during the pandemic: THE WORK CULTURE. Before then, remote work was this amazing idea that many knew about but very few wanted to give it a shot.

In this short article, I will be sharing a shocking revelation about the future of work.

I will also share a magical secret that will help you make money through remote work.
Great right? Let’s do this!

Before the pandemic, remote work was not too common in many workspaces and most people considered it impractical and ineffective. All these changed after the corona-virus altered the tide of history, as most organizations and brands had no choice but to adapt to the remote work model.

Many people actually thought that the remote work model would fade away with the virus that fostered its rise, but the reality is that most businesses today are beginning to see the advantages of working from home, and are building remote work models for their staff.

Another reality that most people are unaware of today and that you are lucky to have access to by virtue of reading this article is that remote work tools will soon be almost as important as working from home.

Freelancers and organizations will soon come to this realization and when that happens, the competition for these tools will be high.
You can be among the smart ones to take advantage of the trend by getting the best tools for working from home before the prices skyrocket. Check out our client’s favorites

The solution to the problem
The smart thing to do right now as a freelancer, or business owner is to ensure that you have the right remote work tools at your disposal.
Luckily for you, we are the perfect place for that. Check out our amazing products here.

Remember this important secret!
Okay, we have come to a very important part of this conversation.

Without further ado, here it is: the most kept secret in the world of working from home is AUTOMATE!
That’s right! Not what you expected but it’s one of the most powerful secrets in this business.
Here’s the honest truth: automating most of your remote work will be the smartest decision that you will make (If you get to make that decision)
One major disadvantage of remote work
Remote work has one major disadvantage and it’s MANPOWER!
Automating most of your work takes away this disadvantage while maintaining the other advantages of remote working.
Not only will it help save you time, which will in turn give you the freedom to channel your creativity into the most profitable parts of your job or business.

Another reminder!
For this to be possible, we need to revisit my earlier secret: get the right tools for your business.

Visit https://lancetrend.com/will-remote-work-continue-in-2022/ to get the complete gist

Re: ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels by HiideaConsole(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2022
purpleicious:
Na wa o,my alma mater.Dem no dey carry last for strike matter.

Ehn en

cheesy

Na there you school?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sbrs-abu Admissin List / Check Ur Name For Delsu 1st Batch List / FG, ASUU Meet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.