Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess (1130 Views)

"Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting / Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" / Critics Slams Ken Erics For Not Marrying His Nollywood Colleague 'nkoli'(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by Ejima1: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=891
I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confesses

Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, has apologised to singer Davido for the abuses he rained on him after he failed to marry Chioma Rowland.

Chioma is the mother of Davido's son, Ifeanyi. They were once engaged.

In a post on his page, Maduagwu confessed, "I was paid to criticize Davido for not getting married to my Sis."

He added, "Dear men, marriage no be by force. Biko, forgive me OBO(Davido's nickname)."
Click on the link below to read more
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=891

1 Share

Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by qekng40(f): 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
Okay
Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by Babaken(m): 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nobody pay him the drug don clear for his head.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by dawnomike(m): 1:14am On Mar 31, 2022
He just wants to rain relevant on social media
Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 31, 2022
But to Nack without Marriage na by FORCE abi undecided
Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by Akponmfet: 1:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Typical Biafran man,those worthless people will do anything for money.
I'm not surprised.
Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by wallarwallar(m): 1:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Useless boy why didn't you disclose the identity of the person who pay you. In a sane country that the system is working you shud be in police custody by now
Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:19am On Mar 31, 2022
Seventy years old fool
Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by NaijaCowFarm: 3:48am On Mar 31, 2022
attention seeker
Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:49am On Mar 31, 2022
Ibo amaka
Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by Nahunger(m): 3:57am On Mar 31, 2022
grin
Pocohantas
Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by LILTJAY: 7:10am On Mar 31, 2022
Why do igbos want davido to marry chioma? undecided
Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by pepperdemzombie: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2022
You are not the 1st and won't be the last. They are also paid on Nairaland and Twitter to abuse and shame the other baby mamas. Hope una eyes Don clear finally say no marriage?
Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by pepperdemzombie: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2022
LILTJAY:
That will be the 2nd good news in Biafra after Bread and butter.
Flavour has 3 children from 2 Igbo women but nobody is forcing nor cursing him about.

1 Like

Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by pepperdemzombie: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Himtulie247:
But to Nack without Marriage na by FORCE abi undecided
To pack into a man's house that didn't marry you is by FORCE?
No be Davido first nack am, if any jobless female in her prime packs into your house and give you free nack, nack am till you tire.
Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by Goldbw122(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2022
They should have stop him, from saying the truth the person that bribe him did not do a good work.
Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by Chiefecho(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2022
This guy irritates me

Tue
Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2022
LILTJAY:
Because of money

Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by ngreel(f): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2022
Akponmfet:
Typical Biafran man,those worthless people will do anything for money.
I'm not surprised.
see the way you talk you're just use*less and a he goat
Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by Dollarremix(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Oga abeg shift one side
Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

To pack into a man's house that didn't marry you is by FORCE?
No be Davido first nack am, if any jobless female in her prime packs into your house and give you free nack, nack am till you tire.
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Paid To Insult Davido For Not Marrying Chioma, Actor Uche Maduagwu Confess by NobleAngell(f): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cheap clout chaser (CCC). This guy is just a bag of embarrassment.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Jada Spotted Together In Lagos Following Mini "Breakfast" / Apostle Suleman Sues Halima Abubakar For N1bn Court Date Revealed / Odumodublvck Cause Wahala On Stage As He Wins The Best Rap Single In The Headies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.