Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament (14631 Views)

World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) / Euro 2020: 5 Countries Likely To Win Tournament As Ronaldo Set To Win Topscorer / 2018 World Cup: Pele Backs Neymar To Win Tournament For Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by wiseone28: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
If them win make i swim from Nigeria go meet Putin

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by Angelfrost(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Buhari actually has a far higher chance of making the Naira equal to the Dollar between now and December than Black Stars getting anywhere near Quarter Finals... grin
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by Padipadi(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lmao
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by Multiplier7(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lol...nawah o....this qualification just be like something else for this small country in West Africa
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by RightToReject(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
They stand a chance; every qualified and participating team does.
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by emmnprince(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This useless clown would not shut his dirty mouth.

Because his country use away goal rule to luckily depose Nigeria and snatch the ticket in a game that naturally should have gone into extra time and penalties he doesn't want anybody to hear word.

I see Ghana loosing all 3 matches without scoring a goal in the world cup.

This I have seen.

FalsePeophet1 be calming down sometimes! He is wishing his country football team well na just as Mannabbqgrillz would have daydreamed and wished our darling super eagles well if to say dem qualify!
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wetin this one dey smoke pass Ojuelegba Weed.
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by iampeterben(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nor be only Ghana na the whole African nation go win world cup. Drunkard.
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by Badonasty(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lol…weyrey
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by iDice: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wetin this one smoke grin
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by Angelfrost(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Because his country use away goal rule to luckily depose Nigeria and snatch the ticket in a game that naturally should have gone into extra time and penalties he 't want anybody to hear word.

This I have seen.

Calm down... Nigeria would not have done any better in that same world cup had they qualified.

Certainly not with that coaching crew, and the useless corrupt NFF!
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by Sultty(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
he meant trophy lager beer instead

Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by mayor1814: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
This bros don high. grin
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by Invictus2214: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Is nigeria that gave them words to say.if not, How will they be so megalomania in thinking.
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by 8stargeneral: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ghana no go even qualify for dia group stage
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by ablejesus26(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin grin With that rubbish wey them play se na ball them dey play grin
Ghana football future no bright at all ��
Just imagine watin dis mumu man dey talk na faith abi watin we go call dis one.

Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by ablejesus26(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
RightToReject:
They stand a chance; every qualified and participating team does.

No I beg to disagree,they do not only stand a chance,they sit a chance join am grin
Oga na attendance them wan go do for there
Even if Nija qualify na still attendance dem go just go sign for there.
Both Ghana and Nija football no get hope and future.
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by EmekaBlue(m): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin
Charley Charley dream.
This qualification too sweet them well
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by Nackzy: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sarcasm, he's mocking his country
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by blacq2009(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Because his country used away goal rule to luckily depose Nigeria and snatch the ticket in a game that naturally should have gone into extra time and penalties he doesn't want anybody to hear word.

This I have seen.
Super Eagles after Black Stars encounter � �

Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by amudayusuf(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
As they don qualified on away goal rule. They easily beat all European and American teams as u did during ur play time.
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by KosiGee(m): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Because his country used away goal rule to luckily depose Nigeria and snatch the ticket in a game that naturally should have gone into extra time and penalties he doesn't want anybody to hear word.

This I have seen.

Don’t be a hater. Nigeria had the chance to nail it but blew it. Don’t blame Ghana for our misfortune. They wanted it more and deserved to be there. Paintsil is right to dream and be optimistic. They wouldn’t be going to the World Cup to make up numbers but to win it as well.

They had a chance in South Africa 2010, Dracula man Luis Suarez contributed to their misfortune when he turned himself into the goal keeper to handle a goal bound ball. Gyan missed what would’ve taken them to the semis.

No one predicted that they would go that far.

Paintsil was a wack footballer I remember his time at Upton Park but I like his positive spirit.
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by ButterBurger: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
I believe
Of course Africa will eventually win it someday.
Afterall Senegal and Ghana don try pass go far better than any other African nations.
Besides na play and Dem go play am.
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by babaalagbo11(m): 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
This one supposed dey do comedy with the likes of basketmouth and I go dye
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by Starz825(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Away goal shouldn't be applicable for this kind sensitive match
CAF no just get sense

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by ACHIEVERS7: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
FinegirlLA:
Bro who be your dealer ?

abeg help me ask am oo
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by jrusky(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Your country that cannot beat our weaker Super Eagle on both legs will win World Cup you must be crazy.

Your country that crawled to qualified for World Cup with plus or minus will win World Cup? I think you and "Shattered Wale" are family because that boy is the most confused Ghanian I have ever seen.
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by Keniwit(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Werey
Re: World Cup 2022: Paintsil Predicts Ghana To Win Tournament by Phaantom22: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
wetin dis one sabi? After predicting nigeria to beat ghana few days ago. This ghanaian team can't win a single match at d mundial highest is playing a draw
before exiting at group stages.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Besiktas Make Enquiry For Victor Moses / "Lionel Messi Has Done More For La Liga Than Anyone" - President Javier Tebas / Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.