Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) (23765 Views)

Student Beaten To Death By Touts In Kaduna - Twitter User (photos) / Temitayo Ilesanmi T.I Nathan Raped My Friend - Sharon, Twitter User (Photos) / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2022
As shared by a Nigerian Twitter User:

On my way back from my kid’s school this morning, around past 8, I was double-crossed and harassed by men of the @officialEFCC

They came down from a white hummer bus after overtaking me at Olusoji area in Oluyole. Heavily armed police officers and two guys approached my car, I wound down the window, and they yelled that I come down and hand over my phone.

I handed over my phone, I introduced myself and what I do professionally, and I asked who they were as they were not in uniform — only one was putting on a red bib, and the other was holding his red bib.

They said they were from the EFCC.

They caused a scene obviously with serious hold-up; people were staring as they probably thought a fraudster had been apprehended.

After rigorously searching my phone, they handed it over with my ID and said “I was not the one they were looking for” as they took to their heels.

These guys gave no apology or an explanation for why I was harassed; they forcefully took my phone before I could even gather my breath. I managed to snap those few pictures as they fled the scene they created.

I couldn’t even drive my car off as everything happened in a flash. My heart has never beat this fast before in my life. What a morning I had, May Nigeria not happen to us.

https://twitter.com/lyricalsteam/status/1509083742966632453?t=GWHcW5OW9lQ-gayBgSH8AQ&s=08

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2022
EFCC reacts:

Hello,

EFCC, as a matter of procedure, does not mount roadblock or engage in stop and search.

So, the allegation of harassment of motorists is far fetched.

#FactCheck

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1509274933536432131?t=4D31LHniEPhSjdWtn0tfVQ&s=19

1 Share

Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2022
Harrasing and Intimidating young Hardworking men, While the jobless vagabond called Yusuf Buhari is parading the streets of Abuja with a power bike that worth over N60mil....

They even had the effrontery to deny the raw evidence??, What a shame.

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by Froshloaded: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2022
Simple apology is okay.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by badboyTee(m): 11:21am On Mar 31, 2022
This is bad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2022
shocked

It's a big shame to come from a country like this, a very big shame seriously. Things like this made me to agree with MNK that this place is a zoo.

For the useless body called EFCC to react to this immediately on twitter shows that they're the ones.

They beat around the bush, harassing innocent people that are doing their legitimate businesses and not depending on this useless and good for nothing government while the main thieves are walking freely.

One from the western region is even warming up to take over next year. If EFCC sees him now , they will bow and bow for him , even when it's obvious that he raped and still raping Lagos anally.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by silvoclaira: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2022
More than 10.000 Nigerians are harrassed daily by POLICE, EFCC, NDLEA, MILITARY, CUSTOMS, IMMIGRATION, TOUTS SEF.

Check this, If those innocent civilians genuinely now use that "police recue app" to report. Is that not what the police is calling "fake alert" on the "police recue APP"...

I weak for Nigerian Police and their conclusion without proper investigation first

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by Adesina18111(m): 11:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Heeee
Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by DamianX: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Why won't you be harassed? When every skullminers is a fraudster.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by DJGiore: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2022
EFCC is doing their work calm down or are you a ya....
Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by Kiliwuwu: 11:31am On Mar 31, 2022
see dia working steps
like super heroes

1 Like

Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by Emuforlife1: 11:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Na only you dey Ibadan? Beside, those guyz fled because they probably aint EFCC officials. Everybody wan use our law enforcement officers catch cruise.
Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2022
DamianX:

shocked

All these is not good. Deep down you, you know that you're sounding foolish

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by bigdammyj: 11:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Noted
Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by lagosrd: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Be a man , if they harrass you and you notice foul play that they are not efcc or they are doing illegal call on your boys.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:32am On Mar 31, 2022
"bring ya fone" nahim u giv dem ya fone?

dear comrade, I for karate u now but...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by Obi3icebaba(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2022
DamianX:

Keep making a fool of yourself thinking you making sense

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by Ademola47(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by a Nigerian Twitter User:

https://twitter.com/lyricalsteam/status/1509083742966632453?t=GWHcW5OW9lQ-gayBgSH8AQ&s=08

Their Modus Operandi needs to be overhauled.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2022
Ndi mechanics ekweghizi ndi mmadu maru
Ndi bu ndi ara

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by legba1(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2022
May be boys should mobilise and confront those harassing hard working youths on the road...

All this gragra no dey happen for north ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by cheras1: 11:33am On Mar 31, 2022
Police don go see efcc uniform. Since una say no more SARS. Naija
Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by Martinsvp1(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2022
They should be posted to Kaduna to help fight banditry...they flee when they see bandits/terrorists ,but the commando in them surfaces when it is unharmed civilians,...Smh for naija.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) by lessonotes(f): 11:34am On Mar 31, 2022
So sorry Bro, I can imagine the type of trauma you had gone through, pele, just Thank God for your life.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun / Photos Of Criminals Arrested By Police In Kano And Weapons Recovered. / Man Caught With Stolen Panties At Oscohtech Ogun, Disguised As Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.