Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) (32591 Views)

Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) / EFCC Declares Faith, Emmanuel Onoja, Rufus John Isip Wanted / Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by 24brains(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
All because of money?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by Iamfavored: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
May he be safe.
Money is all they need.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yeye Bello, the curse of kogi on the beat
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
Have a hunch the victim is close to kogi government.. probably has business dealings with them.. but why wasn't he surrounded by policeman which is the usual thing with the politically connected (assuming he is) and rich?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by nedekid: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
Which one be gun men again? From the description, police or one of the security agances arrested him.
What does he really do for a living sef?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Let's tell ourselves the truth! 100% of the kidnappins happen, Police commits 70% of them. Don't even ask me how. You know your country and what they cannot do does not exist!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by Akalia(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Why am I not surprised ? Long before now, the greatest prophet of all time Mazi NNAMDI KANU give a prophecy of what will befall this dilapidated country. Non of us believed him. But today let's be truthful to ourselves, is there any thing that prophet MNK said that has not happened?

Respect to the greatest prophet.
Your posts never make sense to me.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
It isn’t all about telling us the story but how best can we get updates on what really
Made this guy through this?

Nigerias news isn’t entertaining anymore as we use to have it on Sunday line NTA 9:00 pm and nkanbé (a yoruba programme) despite the scary thoughts it brings, still it was entertaining.

Life’s getting too boring now

Don’t we see
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Why am I not surprised ? Long before now, the greatest prophet of all time Mazi NNAMDI KANU give a prophecy of what will befall this dilapidated country. Non of us believed him. But today let's be truthful to ourselves, is there any thing that prophet MNK said that has not happened?

So called "prophet" that couldn't see his own arrest coming. Useless prophet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by Akalia(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Terrier99:

In 2004, when Nnamdi Kanu was still picking pockets at Ogbor Hill Market in Aba, The Executive Governor of Anambra state was kidnapped. The NBA Chairman in Anambra was killed with his pregnant wife. Kanu didn't see that. The daily atrocities in Igboland where you eat human flesh, you are blind to that.
Kanu is only a prophet to shortsighted fools who can't see.
I can't agree more with you. Albeit, I am ibo but I detest anything Biafra agitation especially one speared by incarcerated MNK and his morons of followers.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by babaalagbo11(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
May he return home safe...hale and hearty
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by Elliotwaveforec: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
AK-47 not cheap, the government of the day is behind banditry and kidnapping. How many people can afford the gun? The bandits are supplied with the weapons through the army and the police.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
This act was carried by Nigeria policemen, not kidnappers. 80% of kidnap cases are done by policemen.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by jcross19: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

greatest prophet? What kind of weed did you take? Your type are the reason they called you people names....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Failed state with no law and order.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by Valkrie: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I swear
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

grin If only he prophesied been captured back to the zoo and caged. I wish he could foresee his own future and make necessary steps to avoid them. His being a prophet would have made alot of sense. Unfortunately, he couldn't see beyond his nose to his own realities except conjectures.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by Spandau: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What was the content of the prophecy, if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When I used to listen to his speech I used to think his making so much noise until all he said is coming to pass
I fear that guy

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by target100: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
I feel sorry for you that as pretty as you are it is nnamdi kano helpingyou to think, your futureis certainlykanu
MadamVanessa:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by Crafteck1: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Anyone would have predicted it, you are probably the only person who didn't anticipate it, no prophet anywhere

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Omnishambles plus goatfvck equal comedy of errors. The strength of a leader lies in the abysmal ignorance of his followers. MNK banked on ignoramus like you no wonder his incarceration
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fairmedia:

You are wrong, there have always been tribal wars and strife in Nigeria, even a civil war. We have had numerous bloody coups, and reigns of criminality and bloodshed nothing new, just that Islamic insurgency getting too bold under Buhari...Kanu predicted nothing, Nigeria has always been problematic...we shall overcome finally.

I agree with you on the fraudster mnk,dat monkey claiming a woman you quoted is a well known mentally deranged personality here,but your take on we will overcome,Hmm I doubt it.
I think it's best if all the region charge their leaders to go into a round table and discuss if staying together is really worth it �
I am positive that Igboland will do much more better not being attached to this evil demonic Union that only dishes out pain, sorrow, poverty, insecurity, senseless killings and more pain on a daily basis.
The people don't perceive themselves as one so I dare say Nigeria will overcome nothing, chances are it will get worse.
Just forcus on praying for yourself and your family.
My family always say this prayer every morning in our devotion!when there is a turning down we will see a lifting up,bcus I know that the turning down in this hell hole can only get worse.
Rice is sold for 1k per paint now
Garri is sold for 1k per paint now
Do you think it's going to reduce to a reasonable amount??
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by Tradernaija1: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Did he also prophesy about Monday sit at home?

What a prophet

Bandit spotted
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by Akharmony: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
social media lavida living must have been use to track this one. .
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by HRMK: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

SO,NNAMDI KANU IS UR GREATEST PROPHET?CONGRATS!BUT UR NOT ONE OF HIS TRUE FOLLOWERS!WHICH OF HIS GROUP AV U BN PART OF?IPOB OR ESN OR UGM OR JUST ONE OF THE MULTITUDES THAT URGE THE FOOLS TO THEIR EARLY GRAVES WHILE THEY HIDE UNDER THEIR BEDS!U ARE STILL ALIVE BCS UR SMART BUT THE FOOLS ARE LONG DEAD IN THE GRAVE!!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by LastProphet: 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
Terrier99:

In 2004, when Nnamdi Kanu was still picking pockets at Ogbor Hill Market in Aba, The Executive Governor of Anambra state was kidnapped. The NBA Chairman in Anambra was killed with his pregnant wife. Kanu didn't see that. The daily atrocities in Igboland where you eat human flesh, you are blind to that.
Kanu is only a prophet to shortsighted fools who can't see.

Hahahahahahaha, upper cut
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by justjify(m): 1:00am On Apr 01, 2022
B.o.o.hari is working.
Sai baba
Re: Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos) by vince96w2(m): 1:15am On Apr 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

so nnamdi Kanu is now a prophet? Na was oo..gullible people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Officer Who Survived Peace Keeping Mission, Killed By Armed Bandits. Photos / 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu / Guy Caught After Disguising As Lady In Order To Kidnap Children In Rivers. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.