Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,240 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Help!. How can I be successful at content writing/copywriting? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!. How can I be successful at content writing/copywriting? (231 Views)

N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving / How To Be Successful In Life / Top 5 Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!. How can I be successful at content writing/copywriting? by Investnownow: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Good day nairalanders.

I am a young man in my early 30s. I was working at a financial consultancy firm as a support staff on a salary that i barely managed to use to get by everyday. The recent surge in the prices of food commodities and other essential things led me to resign as my salary was being expended on transportation and feeding. I managed to eat twice a day and i couldn't save a dime from the meagre salary. I recently discovered content writing and copywriting and i have studied it extensively using YouTube videos and reading articles about it on the internet. I have made a decision on the niche that i want to delve into but the problem is that i don't have money to start it and my debt profile is almost #50000 at the moment. I need to setup a WordPress blog and i also need a mentor that can guide me on this new career path. I am contemplating selling the phone that i use at the moment but it's not worth up to #30000 and cannot clear my debt talk more of setting up a successful content writing franchise. I need suggestions on what to do at the moment and help if i can get it especially from successful content writers or online gig workers.

Regards.
Re: Help!. How can I be successful at content writing/copywriting? by TemmyDel: 1:27am On Apr 01, 2022

(1) (Reply)

OTHM Level 3 Health & Social Care Certification Course / Creative Script Writers Needed Urgently / World Environment Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.