Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,923 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

I Will Be Passing Through Kaduna-abuja Express Way, Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Will Be Passing Through Kaduna-abuja Express Way, Help (445 Views)

Woman On Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train Returns To Same Seat (See Photo) / Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Passing Through Kaduna-abuja Express Way, Help by SalisuJasper: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
i am going to jos on wednesday, and i plan to take flight to abuja then procced to zuba park where i will get car going to jos south.

Please i think we are going to pass through kaduna to nassarawa then plateatu state.

How save is this road with all this crazy news daily

kindly advice, i already booked my flight
Re: I Will Be Passing Through Kaduna-abuja Express Way, Help by Gentlerespect76: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
SalisuJasper:
i am going to jos on wednesday, and i plan to take flight to abuja then procced to zuba park where i will get car going to jos south.

Please i think we are going to pass through kaduna to nassarawa then plateatu state.

Why not fly to Gombe and return to Jo's by road? If that is not possible just trust God and go; you will be safe.
Re: I Will Be Passing Through Kaduna-abuja Express Way, Help by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
You be will safe IJN.
Re: I Will Be Passing Through Kaduna-abuja Express Way, Help by Snitch24(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Amen
Re: I Will Be Passing Through Kaduna-abuja Express Way, Help by aieromon(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
SalisuJasper:

You can get a flight from Abuja to Jos via MaxAir.

The part of Kaduna bordering Nassarawa and Plateau is pretty safe if you pass during the daytime.
Re: I Will Be Passing Through Kaduna-abuja Express Way, Help by silibaba: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
SalisuJasper:

Is very safe to ply. Yeye pikin.

You just want to put words in out mouth.
Re: I Will Be Passing Through Kaduna-abuja Express Way, Help by biggestmanhood(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kindly make sure u wear boot cus that road abuja/kaduna is now bermuda triangle
Re: I Will Be Passing Through Kaduna-abuja Express Way, Help by Nsiehi: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Instead of Zuba go to Nyanya or Mararaba, enter a bus there to Jos. The transporters here do not need to pass through the dreaded Abuja-Kaduna highway.

(1) (Reply)

2 Reverend Sisters, 3 Others Burnt To Ashes In A Road Crash In Anambra (photos) / Please Where Can I Order Affordable Nigeria Food In Dubai / Advise Needed On Relocation To Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.