Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures (1106 Views)

From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] / Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures by Okri6070: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
I am processing a Schegen Tourist Visa, but I'm planning on working there and going there for Greener pastures, because i heard if I got to a Schegen country, I would travel to another country, stay there and Process my Papers there, is it possible ? Because I have a friend over there that I called and also told me that it is possible, maybe get to Holland and Move to Latvia or Finland or Italy and process my papers there,

Someone in the house that knows about this please help me, please no insult just serious replies please
Re: Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures by justwise(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Okri6070:
I am processing a Schegen Tourist Visa, but I'm planning on working there and going there for Greener pastures, because i heard if I got to a Schegen country, I would travel to another country, stay there and Process my Papers there, is it possible ? Because I have a friend over there that I called and also told me that it is possible, maybe get to Holland and Move to Latvia or Finland or Italy and process my papers there,

Someone in the house that knows about this please help me, please no insult just serious replies please

Yes with one Schegen visa you can travel to other Schegen countries but you can not process your paper in any of those countries, you will only going to become an illegal immigrant and waste way like many other Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures by advanceDNA: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Okri6070:

One European country Schengen visa give you access to other S hengen country, eg u got Italy visa u can enter Netherlands, France, Germany, etc....then you can go and proceed as u have said....maybe it’s marriage or any other thing

2 Likes

Re: Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures by ednut1(m): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Okri6070:

this is 2022 not 2005. It will end in tears.

3 Likes

Re: Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures by Okri6070: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
ednut1:
this is 2022 not 2005. It will end in tears.

What do you mean by that sir ?? Please explain more
Re: Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures by Okri6070: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

One European country Schengen visa give you access to other S hengen country, eg u got Italy visa u can enter Netherlands, France, Germany, etc....then you can go and proceed as u have said....maybe it’s marriage or any other thing

Please did you try that ? Or you know someone who try that or are you over there ? Sorry for the questions, just want to know
Re: Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures by advanceDNA: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Okri6070:

Please did you try that ? Or you know someone who try that or are you over there ? Sorry for the questions, just want to know

Nope...shebi you said you have someone that will help...Mayb they can introduce you to someone you can marry...other than that there’s no visa processing anywhere...

You can’t convert tourist or visit visa to work visa..

1 Like

Re: Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures by pansophist(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Your friend is not telling you the truth. Its not possible. The laws in Europe are pretty much available for everyone to see online. It's not an esoteric secrets hiding for seers only to understand.

The only way I know of, that you can change from a visitor to a legal residency is the family route (a partner or a child), asylum, or for humanitarian circumstances. The first one is the easiest, but the last two is insanely difficult, that it's easier to be a monk than get it.

8 Likes

Re: Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures by ednut1(m): 3:29am On Apr 01, 2022
Okri6070:

What do you mean by that sir ?? Please explain more
you can’t easily convert papers from visiting to permanent stay these days. It will end in tears

1 Like

Re: Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:20am On Apr 01, 2022
Okri6070:

That will not work and may ultimately end in you being deported and banned. The friend who advised you isn’t really a good friend.

2 Likes

Re: Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures by Germanwaka: 4:49am On Apr 01, 2022
Please don't listen to his advice ooo..except you want to come here and suffer and at the end get deported. Europe no dy smile for now. Even the Africa students that were affected in Ukraine were given ultimatum to leave with their situation. Think twice.

Okri6070:

3 Likes

Re: Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures by advanceDNA: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Germanwaka:
Please don't listen to his advice ooo..except you want to come here and suffer and at the end get deported. Europe no dy smile for now. Even the Africa students that were affected in Ukraine were given ultimatum to leave with their situation. Think twice.

His friend might want to hook him up with someone to get pregnant and marry....
Don’t write his plan complete off
Re: Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures by ednut1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
advanceDNA:

His friend might want to hook him up with someone to get pregnant and marry....
Don’t write his plan complete off
naso them dey marry these days Lmao

1 Like

Re: Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures by advanceDNA: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
ednut1:
naso them dey marry these days Lmao

U never can tell... woman and man matter no dey hard to start...I met one weight lifter once that jumped his visa and he’s a citizen today...

It’s good to tell him it’s not a walk in the park ...
But it’s also not impossible to move from visitor to citizen via getting someone pregnant or marriage..

1 Like

Re: Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures by ican2020: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2022
Check this out

Re: Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures by ednut1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
ican2020:
Check this out
the average Nigerian does not even qualify for visiting visa. Unless its parents of permanent resident or citizens or established siblings in Nigeria. Its a rejection 98% of the time

1 Like

Re: Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures by dasparrow: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
Okri6070:

So you intend to become an illegal immigrant? Good luck with that because it will end in premium tears. Things have become more difficult since the pandemic started and immigration laws keep changing.

Right now, most european countries are only interested in accepting Ukrainian refugees. They are not interested in African immigrants except the very skilled ones that are in the information/computer technology and healthcare sector because there is a demand in those sectors.

So, you better stay where you are to avoid stories that touch or perhaps consider an African country instead if you don't want to live in Nigeria anymore.
Re: Wants To Use A Schegen Tourist Visa To Enter Europe For Greener Pastures by davodyguy: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Okri6070:

Thoughts like this mess up opportunities available for genuine visitors to obtain visa.

You go there, become illegal citizen, then the country generalizes and start visit discrimination against Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Latvia Study & Student Visa Process / Visa Requirements For Nigerians Wishing To Travel / Goodbye Port Harcourt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.