Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,907 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Do You Think "April Fool" Is A Childish Thing - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Do You Think "April Fool" Is A Childish Thing (287 Views)

Do You Think "April Fool" Is A Childish Thing / The Real History Of April Fool And Why 11 Days Were Missing In September 1752 / [A MUST READ] How 1st April Became April Fool’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think "April Fool" Is A Childish Thing by princeemmma(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
As tomorrow is April, i was thinking to fool my wife with funny stuffs and have not decided what to do yet. But at work this afternoon, i was thinking that at my age do i still need to be thinking about "April Fool".

What do you guys think about "April Fool"? Do you think it is a childish thing?

Re: Do You Think "April Fool" Is A Childish Thing by Flexherbal(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
It’s for fun, it is not childish, my opinion though!
Re: Do You Think "April Fool" Is A Childish Thing by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
No!it's for fun.
Re: Do You Think "April Fool" Is A Childish Thing by illicit(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Person wey get serious problem no dey use English pray
Re: Do You Think "April Fool" Is A Childish Thing by princeemmma(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin grin
Re: Do You Think "April Fool" Is A Childish Thing by Mickykarim: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
It puts you in a lighter mood for once in spates of all NEGATIVE things you might have passed through and or still passing through. Do it for your own sake and GOOD HEALTH, if anything.
Re: Do You Think "April Fool" Is A Childish Thing by bibianna(f): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
April fool prank knows no age!

So it's ok to play but you better be ready to pamper your wife. smiley
Re: Do You Think "April Fool" Is A Childish Thing by Eddysilver(m): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Bros It's not childish. It's just a way of catching fun. Just be ready to pet her when she discovers grin grin grin grin grin if you know what I mean wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

GIS And Remote Sensing For Climate Change Impact Analysis And Adaptation Course / Itel Bigdaypromo Winner Emerges / Check Out The Expensive Mansion Of Mike Adenuga, And Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.