Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,924 members, 7,838,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

To-do Lists For Anyone Interested In Foreign Scholarships. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To-do Lists For Anyone Interested In Foreign Scholarships. (682 Views)

Foreign Scholarships And Age Limit: Share Your Views / How To Apply For 2018 NDDC Foreign Scholarships For Nigerians / How To Check PLAPOLY Admission Lists For 2017/2018 Session (diploma, ND And HND) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To-do Lists For Anyone Interested In Foreign Scholarships. by Okusfemxy(m): 5:23am On Apr 01, 2022
To-do Lists for Anyone Interested in foreign Scholarships.

1. Get Int'l passport

2. Write TOEFL/GRE/IELTS

3. Talk to your past lecturers about recommendation letters

4. Get your undergraduate transcript from your school.

5. Look for schools that offer your course

6. Write Academic CV

7. Send emails to Professors

8. If you have HND or 2 2, do WES evaluation
9. Write SOP/Motivation letter, etc

10. Apply to as many public scholarships as possible.

11. Make sure you secure a supervisor before you apply to that school or be sure you meet all admission requirements.

12. Some schools (especially in the USA) do not require that you secure a supervisor, hence make sure your application package is competitive.

13. Pray, Work hard, and Network.

Do you want to ace your IELTS exams ?

Check out this IELTS video training program and let this jumpstart you into getting it right the first time.

Follow this link to get started at a low price offer.

https://www.cognitoforms.com/UniqueHub/IELTSVideoTrainingProgram

1 Like

Re: To-do Lists For Anyone Interested In Foreign Scholarships. by lizabeet(f): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2022
Concerning the Wes evaluation, I want to verify my Ond and HND results, how do I go about it?

1 Like

Re: To-do Lists For Anyone Interested In Foreign Scholarships. by Exodora: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
Do I need to pay for application before applying.
Re: To-do Lists For Anyone Interested In Foreign Scholarships. by Okusfemxy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Exodora:
Do I need to pay for application before applying.

Applying for what ?
IELTS ?
Re: To-do Lists For Anyone Interested In Foreign Scholarships. by Okusfemxy(m): 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
lizabeet:
Concerning the Wes evaluation, I want to verify my Ond and HND results, how do I go about it?

You can do that through the wes evaluation portal
Re: To-do Lists For Anyone Interested In Foreign Scholarships. by Exodora: 12:30am On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=Okusfemxy post=111654301]

Applying for what ?
IELTS ?[/quot]
I mean tried applying"admissions" online in one of the schools and they said i will have to pay ...
Re: To-do Lists For Anyone Interested In Foreign Scholarships. by Okusfemxy(m): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=Exodora post=111746933][/quote]

Hi Sir/Ma

Can you give a detailed summary on the challenge you are having.

Understanding the challenge you have will go a long way in getting a better recommendation with regards to the best solution possible.
Re: To-do Lists For Anyone Interested In Foreign Scholarships. by Exodora: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
Okusfemxy:

Hi Sir/Ma

Can you give a detailed summary on the challenge you are having.

Understanding the challenge you have will go a long way in getting a better recommendation with regards to the best solution possible.
I tried applying through online and then i was asked to pay a sum of 45k before I can apply.
And they also asked me to pay my school fees at the same time thought I can apply and after i am being offered admission i can then pay whatever that is to be paid.
I need guidelines on how to go about it from acquiring passport to ...
Re: To-do Lists For Anyone Interested In Foreign Scholarships. by Okusfemxy(m): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Exodora:

I tried applying through online and then i was asked to pay a sum of 45k before I can apply.
And they also asked me to pay my school fees at the same time thought I can apply and after i am being offered admission i can then pay whatever that is to be paid.
I need guidelines on how to go about it from acquiring passport to ...

I don't know the school you are trying to apply to, but each school have their own peculiar guidelines with regards to admission, some schools require a proof of fund. Some you pay after admission is given.
Before applying to any programme, make research on their requirements. This will save you the stress of finding out later that you can't meet up with their requirements.
While making your research, find out about things like if the program will be partial or fully funded, are there grants available to you, will they assist with securing visas and the likes.
Re: To-do Lists For Anyone Interested In Foreign Scholarships. by Exodora: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Okusfemxy:

I don't know the school you are trying to apply to, but each school have their own peculiar guidelines with regards to admission, some schools require a proof of fund. Some you pay after admission is given.
Before applying to any programme, make research on their requirements. This will save you the stress of finding out later that you can't meet up with their requirements.
While making your research, find out about things like if the program will be partial or fully funded, are there grants available to you, will they assist with securing visas and the likes.
Thanks so much
Re: To-do Lists For Anyone Interested In Foreign Scholarships. by Okusfemxy(m): 4:34am On Apr 11, 2022
Exodora:

Thanks so much

If you are looking to study in Canada and you want to know about the following:

• How to search for School and Programs that will save you a lot of unnecessary agent fees.

• The exact process for getting undergraduate admission to Canadian schools

• Discover special programs that can help you get to Canada outside the regular undergraduate and postgraduate programs. 

• The Cost of living as a student in Canada. This is a vital aspect of your immigration journey to Canada. Knowing this ahead will help you plan appropriately.

• How much is your tuition fee will be and how do you pay them conveniently

• The secrets of increasing your visa approval chances.

How to write an impressive statement of intent that gets you admission.

• How to get your first job (getting a job is key to sustaining yourself in Canada)

• If you're married and you want your spouse and children to join you in Canada, you need to know certain things.

• Becoming a Canadian Permanent Resident after your education is the hallmark of your journey.

• Strategies to funding your education without help from parents or government.

The study in Canada Masterclass Training is your sure plug to educate you on all these. Click on the link below to learn more.

https://www.cognitoforms.com/UniqueHub/TheStudyInCanadaMasterclassTraining
Re: To-do Lists For Anyone Interested In Foreign Scholarships. by Exodora: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Okusfemxy:

If you are looking to study in Canada and you want to know about the following:

• How to search for School and Programs that will save you a lot of unnecessary agent fees.

• The exact process for getting undergraduate admission to Canadian schools

• Discover special programs that can help you get to Canada outside the regular undergraduate and postgraduate programs. 

• The Cost of living as a student in Canada. This is a vital aspect of your immigration journey to Canada. Knowing this ahead will help you plan appropriately.

• How much is your tuition fee will be and how do you pay them conveniently

• The secrets of increasing your visa approval chances.

How to write an impressive statement of intent that gets you admission.

• How to get your first job (getting a job is key to sustaining yourself in Canada)

• If you're married and you want your spouse and children to join you in Canada, you need to know certain things.

• Becoming a Canadian Permanent Resident after your education is the hallmark of your journey.

• Strategies to funding your education without help from parents or government.

The study in Canada Masterclass Training is your sure plug to educate you on all these. Click on the link below to learn more.

https://www.cognitoforms.com/UniqueHub/TheStudyInCanadaMasterclassTraining

Thanks for the information but my interest is in Germany where I can strengthen my German language.
Re: To-do Lists For Anyone Interested In Foreign Scholarships. by Okusfemxy(m): 7:28am On Apr 12, 2022
Exodora:

Thanks for the information but my interest is in Germany where I can strengthen my German language.

Make your research on a language school around you , apply and attend their training program (it won't be free though)

2. You can also leverage on the Internet using platforms like YouTube.

3. Take language courses online.
Re: To-do Lists For Anyone Interested In Foreign Scholarships. by Exodora: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Okusfemxy:

Make your research on a language school around you , apply and attend their training program (it won't be free though)

2. You can also leverage on the Internet using platforms like YouTube.

3. Take language courses online.
I have a bachelor's degree in German language already, do I still need to take to those certification exams.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Nationwide Blackout Looms As Workers Threaten To Shut Down Power / Can Turnitin Detect Youtube Videos? / Meet Lady Who Went From Housemaid To University Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.