Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

GT Bank Illegal Deductions Across The Accounts Of Customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GT Bank Illegal Deductions Across The Accounts Of Customers (314 Views)

Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions / Union Bank Illegal Fees / Illegal Deductions: CBN Returns N65bn To Bank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GT Bank Illegal Deductions Across The Accounts Of Customers by Sunnite56: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2022
I woke up this morning to debits alert of over #10,000 from GTBank for services ranging from Sms alert from 2018 to 2022 .I also heard of similar complaints from friends too...GTBank is currently on a stealing spree..my candid advise to all is to move your money from your GTbank account before it's too late.. attach is just a short image of part of the screen shut of some of the deductions this morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GT Bank Illegal Deductions Across The Accounts Of Customers by EmekaBlue(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2022
I swear

GTB deducts my account anyhow they like on freewill and even add additional VAT on the stamp duty and Sms charges and all

They are mad.

During COVID-19 they didn't even dash their customers 1kobo but went ahead to dash the stealing govt billions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GT Bank Illegal Deductions Across The Accounts Of Customers by Maj196(m): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2022
Stupid bank grin
Re: GT Bank Illegal Deductions Across The Accounts Of Customers by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2022
Until they drive all their customers away with SMS charges they won't have sense....
Re: GT Bank Illegal Deductions Across The Accounts Of Customers by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 02, 2022
Are u owing them SMS charge or not grin

U wan run them street b4 abiii,, as money enter ur akant u don forget,, them no dey forget dat kind thing. grin Pele oo,,

1 Like

Re: GT Bank Illegal Deductions Across The Accounts Of Customers by KangaIye: 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Same as I
Re: GT Bank Illegal Deductions Across The Accounts Of Customers by twosquare(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
It is a widespread mishap. They are now trending on Twitter.

Lalasticlala
Re: GT Bank Illegal Deductions Across The Accounts Of Customers by Goldbw122(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
If I see something like this I will quickly empty the account and start another fresh account I don't operate one account so they can't do this to me walahi..
Re: GT Bank Illegal Deductions Across The Accounts Of Customers by Nettybrown(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
I don taya for GT bank! The deductions are just too much
Re: GT Bank Illegal Deductions Across The Accounts Of Customers by sonssyo(f): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
GTB be thieves,keep deducting ones money and when you ask them to discontinue SMS dey will be talking rubbish, useless bany

(1) (Reply)

The State With Lowest Unemployment Rate In Nigeria / How To Make $1000 Or More Monthly / Bachelor Of Copywriting 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.