Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

How To Find A Job Without Going Out Of Your House - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Find A Job Without Going Out Of Your House (313 Views)

5 Ways To Get A Job Without Experience. / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find A Job Without Going Out Of Your House by Confamnews24(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2022
So, a lot of youths unfortunately have no job to call their own or have a means of income to keep up with their necessities. All these led me to carryout a thourogh research to discover alternative ways you can apply for jobs without carrying your CV or waiting for prolong interviews.

In the course of my research I discovered that the only thing stopping one from financial freedom is lack of information. So let's get down to business, how to apply for jobs without leaving your house.

1. Using the Jiji app
2. Applying for numerous jobs posted everyday on "Indeed"

Now let me break this down a little further, we all know of that the jiji app is like Junia, where you buy and sell and place orders for goods, but recently I stumbled across a section where people looking for employees are embedded. The jobs available range from POS attendants to as high as the position of mangers in some company with high pay rates, and the best part is that these jobs are less competitive than the actual real life application where you have to carry a CV under the hot weather,you can apply with your phone and speak directly with the employers. For typing sake I have created a full video guide on how to navigate through the jiji app,locate this section and apply for jobs of your choice, you can check it out here: https://youtu.be/L8qTWOayvrE

The second website known as indeed, is also covered in the video, except that for this case, the purpose of the website is strictly for jobs seekers, so if you are looking for employment indeed is the best for you. Because the only posts on that site is those of employers looking for employees. Kindly checkout the video above,if you have any questions endeavor to leave them in the comments section of the video,i will attend to them individually. I hope this is a life saver

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy -front Desk Officer / Probation / Live Out Female House Keeper Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.