Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

GT Bank Robs Its Customers Of Millions With Sms Charge Debits For 2020 & 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GT Bank Robs Its Customers Of Millions With Sms Charge Debits For 2020 & 2021 (502 Views)

CBN Debits Four Banks Over N5.87 Billion Fines / Is This Not Too Much As Sms Charge? / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GT Bank Robs Its Customers Of Millions With Sms Charge Debits For 2020 & 2021 by WackyJ1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
At around midnight today, I started receiving SMS debit alerts on my phone for SMS charges.

When I looked at the description, I noticed that some of these charges were for months in 2021 and some even in 2020.

I was confused.

I calculated the total sum debited from my account today, which was ₦1084. It was very annoying.

I went on Twitter, and I saw that I was not the only one affected.

I have attached screenshots of those it happened to on Twitter. There are many, many more.

If this happened to you today, also post yours.

Re: GT Bank Robs Its Customers Of Millions With Sms Charge Debits For 2020 & 2021 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Some of these banks are yahoo yahoo
Re: GT Bank Robs Its Customers Of Millions With Sms Charge Debits For 2020 & 2021 by chuxmgc: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
WackyJ1:
At around midnight today, I started receiving SMS debit alerts on my phone for SMS charges.

When I looked at the description, I noticed that some of these charges were for months in 2021 and some even in 2020.

I was confused.

I calculated the total sum debited from my account today, which was ₦1084. It was very annoying.

I have attached screenshots of those it happened to on Twitter. There are many, many more.

Yours is better, mine is from 2018!
Re: GT Bank Robs Its Customers Of Millions With Sms Charge Debits For 2020 & 2021 by Macphenson: 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
Now everybody is feeling a very small fraction of what Innoson Felt from GT Bank. Imagine deducting over #600m from your account.

GT bank is now the new yahoo yahoo cashing out on its customers

1 Like

Re: GT Bank Robs Its Customers Of Millions With Sms Charge Debits For 2020 & 2021 by chiboy1116: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
WackyJ1:

I was confused.

bro what’s up . I saw your post about the tws 1 pro . Couldn’t quote u there cause I was banned .
Is it really better than the free pods 3 ? Have u used both of em ? Cause the freepods has ENC but the edifier doesn’t have a ENC OR ANC , a friend of mine says the free pods is really good and he’s really considering selling his AirPods Pro for it (cause it’s cheaper)

I don’t know which to go for . You could recommend any though .
Re: GT Bank Robs Its Customers Of Millions With Sms Charge Debits For 2020 & 2021 by WackyJ1(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2022
chiboy1116:
bro what’s up . I saw your post about the tws 1 pro . Couldn’t quote u there cause I was banned .
Is it really better than the free pods 3 ? Have u used both of em ? Cause the freepods has ENC but the edifier doesn’t have a ENC OR ANC , a friend of mine says the free pods is really good and he’s really considering selling his AirPods Pro for it (cause it’s cheaper)

I don’t know which to go for . You could recommend any though .

Well, the TWS 1 pro is the most recommended under $50 earbud.

But you could watch reviews of the Freepods to confirm.

TWS 1 Pro has superb battery life & sound

Just Watched Izzi Boye's review and read the comments and I am not impressed with the freepods.
Re: GT Bank Robs Its Customers Of Millions With Sms Charge Debits For 2020 & 2021 by chiboy1116: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
WackyJ1:

Well, the TWS 1 pro is the most recommended under $50 earbud.

But you could watch reviews of the Freepods to confirm.

TWS 1 Pro has superb battery life & sound

Just Watched Izzi Boye's review and read the comments and I am not impressed with the freepods.
where can I get the pouch for the edifier boss . The cover

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Deduct 15,780 From My Account As Sms Alert Charges (see Photos) / Google Gift Card / Where To Invest In Naira And Earn In Dollars As Dollar Increased.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.