Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,422 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Question(opposite Of "Sorry") See Challeging With English - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Question(opposite Of "Sorry") See Challeging With English (527 Views)

Best Of Bestman_quad Comedy Watch Laugh And Forget Your Sorry / What Do You Imagine First When You See A Desirable Person Of The Opposite Sex / Mark Angel Comedy: Sorry (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question(opposite Of "Sorry") See Challeging With English by Princecovenant(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
I was in the class when my english teacher came to give us oral test.

teacher:today is oral test.

student(me):wow ahh

teacher:what is the opposite of stand?

student(me):up

teacher:next qus,what is the opposite of sory?

student(me):?? Thinking.......

guys pls this my teacher will kill me if i dont ansa da question.pls what is the opposite of "sorry" so i can tell him pls thanks........
Re: Question(opposite Of "Sorry") See Challeging With English by youngkid93: 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Opposite of sorry is thank you

1 Like

Re: Question(opposite Of "Sorry") See Challeging With English by Princecovenant(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hahaha...._Ok thanks
Re: Question(opposite Of "Sorry") See Challeging With English by Anwakangwizking(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
You are welcom and ohohoh...

1 Like

Re: Question(opposite Of "Sorry") See Challeging With English by Cyprian71(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Opposite of " sorry" I think should be "hurt"✌️
Just thinking.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How This Funny Dog Took Off After Sighting It's Owner Bizzare Action / Funniest Story Ever / 15 Weird Standing Positions You Wouldn't Expect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.