Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Disappointments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Disappointments (1018 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disappointments by lisbet(f): 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2007
I have had so many disappointments from men. i do think that it is unusual but i try to discourage this thought instead i believe ive not met my own man. Its been so painful , i have a good heart, im hardworking ,i love people, i show love,i love and believe in my self but all through my life ive never had a good relationship, sometimes i feel so bad but always for a moment i rise up almost imediately. Right now i have made up my mind to forget about marriage . So each day i work hard i want to be comfortable so i can take care of my self and not depend on anyone .

The last relationship i had he came to me saying all soughts of sweet words, marriage etc. I slept with him the next week he said he is not ready for marriage that he wants us to be just friends.he even told me that i ought to know that when a man wants something he says all soughts of things, that i ought not to give in to him, Just imagine. Right now, my heart is so cold, i dont think i can trust or believe any man.
Re: Disappointments by PTBNaija(f): 1:59am On Aug 06, 2007
You shouldn't sleep with a man so early, that's how you know if he really cares about you like he says. If he really cares, then he will wait for you.

I think you are doing the right thing about trying to move on with your life and thinking less about marriage. When you are in a rush, or really looking for something, that is when you are prone to making mistakes. Settling with a guy just because he can marry you, or because he's telling you all the right words. If you put it to the back of your mind, and work on yourself, you'll find that maybe the right guy will just fall into your lap. Or maybe you'll find that the right guy was someone that you have known all along. I know I'm not explaining myself right, but don't rush into relationships because you want to get married. It will happen when it will happen, you just have to have faith.
Re: Disappointments by ubiaru(f): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2007
Lisbet,i
it is not enough for u to give up on men.A few of us have had disappointments in the passed
Believe and talk to God about it n u will see resul but have had to continue wit life.Dont give in so quick to sex,men are tricky,and u need to seek the face of God.That is very important.Ur husband is waitin for u somewhere.
Believe me and talk to God,and u will see results if u have faith.
it is well,love u.
Re: Disappointments by uchetobi(f): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2007
I agree with what everyone has said don’t give in to sex too early, take time to study a guy, make sure you are comfortable with him and have secured his interest before you start dating him,, don’t be disillusioned aight? Am sure you’v not just met the right guy, be patient,don’t rush into anything, be focused aight?
Re: Disappointments by sunjongs(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2007
YOUR STORY IS NOT SOMETHING I SHOULD PIETTY YOU, COS THATS NOT WHAT WOULD SOLVE IT.
BUT JUST KNOW THAT WHAT CONCERNS YOU, CONCERNS GOD. HE IS INTRESTED IN YOUR DETAILS WHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT. TRY MOUNTAIN OF FIRE, CHRIST EMBASSY, WINNERS CHAPEL OR COMPLAIN.
Re: Disappointments by godslead(f): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2007
sunjongs:

YOUR STORY IS NOT SOMETHING I SHOULD PIETTY YOU, COS THATS NOT WHAT WOULD SOLVE IT.
BUT JUST KNOW THAT WHAT CONCERNS YOU, CONCERNS GOD. HE IS INTRESTED IN YOUR DETAILS WHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT. TRY MOUNTAIN OF FIRE, CHRIST EMBASSY, WINNERS CHAPEL OR COMPLAIN.

True talk!
Re: Disappointments by lollygee(f): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2007
I had a similar experience too. I learnt my lesson anyway.On my own now and feeling cool with strong faith that my man will come.Why not give urself a treat, catch fun wisely, ur man is somewhere with time he will be with you.Make sure you PRAY! Prayer works.
Re: Disappointments by tinu97(f): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2007
Give your life to Christ. Pray for forgiveness of sin. Ask God for a new beginnig, ask God for restoration of lost time and opportunity, he will forgive you. remember your body is the temple of God. don't ever give yourself to anyman in other to satisfy thier sexual desire. once a man sees your unclothedness nothing on earth will make you to be attractive to him again. don't rush to any relationship any longer because part of test of true love is to put men in suspense of your mind. even if you cannot sleep until he calls you, don't allow him to know, then he will keep looking for you. I will like to talk to you one on one  so that I can give you some advise on how to move from dissappointment to appointment, from failure to success, please contact me on the mail below tinuola1997@yahoo.com. I have alot to tell you. please do well by reminiding of your post while talking to you, because i have too many croud on my messenger that i  can shew, this makes me sometimes misbehaved or talk rudely expectally to guys.

see you at the top, I'm sure I will be in your wedding which is going to be very very  soon.
[/b]IMPORTANT NOTICE one man is out there looking for you, once he gets you he will never let you go until you say i do to him in holy matrimony. bye love ya[b]

(1) (Reply)

I Am Average And I Want To Get A Bit Fatter Than I Am Now. What Do I Eat To Achieve This. Every1 Has / Noni Juice / Weak Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.