Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up (46562 Views)

Son Hacks Father To Death Over Refusal To Be Given 1 M . / Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up In Ogun. / Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by adenigga(m): 6:22am On Apr 03, 2022
A-27-years old man Ibrahim Sikiru was on the 30th of March 2022 arrested, by operatives of Ogun State Police command for killing his biological father.

A statement issued by the command spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said, the suspect was arrested following a complaint lodged at Onipanu divisional headquarters by one Abiodun Sunday, a neighbor to the deceased.

Oyeyemi said, Sunday, reported that the deceased, Mumuni Ibrahim, a security man came home and met his son, who was still sleeping, and when he questioned him for the reason why he was still sleeping at that time of the day, the suspect got annoyed and brought out cutlass with which he matceted the victim in five different places.

Upon the report, the DPO Onipanu division, CSP Bamidele Job quickly mobilized his men and moved to the scene where the suspect was arrested and victim rushed to General Hospital for treatment.

“The suspect, who is strongly suspected to be a cultist has no reasonable explanation for his action when interrogated”, Oyeyemi said.

“On the 31st of March 2022, the victim gave up the ghost while receiving treatment at General Hospital, and the family insisted on burying him according to the dictate of his religion”.

Meanwhile, the State Commissioner of Police, Lanre Bankole, has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspect to homicide section of the state criminal investigation and intelligence department for further investigation and diligent prosecution.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/man-27-in-police-net-for-hacking-his-father-to-death-in-ogun/amp/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Tony5050(m): 6:26am On Apr 03, 2022
When the gods was to destroy a man, they first make him mad. undecided
I can't still understand why he did such to his father... cry

Kindly check my signature for your Assignments, research works, business advertisement, creative writings, projects, etc...

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Aonkuuse(m): 6:40am On Apr 03, 2022
Ghh

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by AceRoyal: 6:45am On Apr 03, 2022
Na WA ooo!

Which do we blame now....Drugs, cultism, poor parental upbringing or frustration caused by poverty due to bad governance or probably it's a bad combo of them all?

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Evamann: 7:00am On Apr 03, 2022
Too bad to hear

7 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Cerebellum: 7:05am On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
This exactly is their culture right from the beginning but rather they will be accusing innocent Igbos of waking up their parents with side kick. I was shocked to the marrow the day one of my Yoruba friend Kunle told me that he always threatened his parents by dangling a sharp cutlass in front of them any time they dare to wake him up. Now this one has carried out his own threat.

Stop tribalism

What's wrong with you people!

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by HopeVictor(m): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2022
One miner spotted

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Evamann: 7:09am On Apr 03, 2022
AceRoyal:
Na WA ooo!

Which do we blame now....Drugs, cultism, poor parental upbringing or frustration caused by poverty due to bad governance or probably it's a bad combo of them all?

It's somewhat unclear. Those days, my father used to empty the whole bucket of water on us (me and my siblings) for sleeping just few minutes beyond 5:30am and we didn't do anything than to carry container like that straight to stream to bath and fetch water, come back home to do chores before preparing for school that you would still trek kilometers before reaching the school.

79 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by MadamVanessa(f): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2022
shocked

So Yoruba also took Mkpurummiri? the madness of easterners that our western brothers do talk about is nothing close to this one.

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by crimefighter123: 7:26am On Apr 03, 2022
AceRoyal:
Na WA ooo!

I guess let's start with frustration then bad governance

18 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Itzteewhy(m): 7:40am On Apr 03, 2022
Mumu see em face

3 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by chatinent: 7:44am On Apr 03, 2022
Drugs!

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by GooodHardDick: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2022
Why are the Yorubas widely known for ritualism?

Every ritual news always come from that region. Esp ogun and osun

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by TheWolfen(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
This exactly is their culture right from the beginning but rather they will be accusing innocent Igbos of waking up their parents with side kick. I was shocked to the marrow the day one of my Yoruba friend Kunle told me that he always threatened his parents by dangling a sharp cutlass in front of them any time they dare to wake him up. Now this one has carried out his own threat.

Heaven will rejoice the day you decided to stop telling lies

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Kazeem47(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2022
Buhari

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by maticar: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2022
ogun state

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by greatiyk4u(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2022
This is the people I am sharing country with.....what a pity

From skul mining to reckless killing due to cultural misinformation, fetishness and cultism

Just know that violence is a cultural trait among the hausa and yorubas and that's why insults is like a joke in their dialect.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by CoronaVirusPro: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2022
Drugs!

He was intoxicated

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by tutudesz: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2022
This na pure highness O! Ordinary sleep you kill your papa undecided

14 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Iseoluwani: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2022
Ani bi omo ale

We won't give birth to bastards

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by abobote: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2022
Why has everyone became frustrated and wicked in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by LLiKYekoba: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2022
Trustedhands, how far you? grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by SHINJA: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2022
This is not a true son of Yoruba...

I have a feeling that this boy was adopted from the region of cannibals..

3 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Dshocker(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2022
Horrific and terrible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by talk2hb1(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2022
Parricide!
Ausubillahi
Ọlọhun yawa yà èṣù

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by GboyegaD(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2022
Ah! What on earth could he be thinking? Just because his sleep was disrupted, he chose to act this stupid.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead In Ibadan After Withdrawing N446,000 / Vikings Vs KKK; Man Gunned Down By Suspected Cultists In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Missing Ogun Poly Student Found Dead In Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.