Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,180 members, 7,845,872 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) (37377 Views)

Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) / Man Caught After Concealing Stolen Live Chicken In His Trouser. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by Harrykn: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nawa o!
This post just made people around me think I’m psycho
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by dnawah(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by EBEk101(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
What a talented young man
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by Ixodes(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
what! wonderful
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by Lightorder: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Little wonder. You no see as his dey like Shatawale own. Animal right activists, continue from here
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by alobright17(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin

I have nothing to say.. I say make I share this update here. grin

just enter ashawo joints na haba
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by Olam09(m): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin

grin you get sister?
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by Goldbw122(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
They should employ this guy for important assignment, he will be very good.. wow..
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by Gkemz: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
This one na petty thief. Give am food to chop instead of prosecuting him. He'd be happy to be jailed so that he'd be eating free prison food.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by ACE1010: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga don go Ghana again angry
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by Truvelisback(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
I'm just salt of words.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by MedicH: 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Afonja don migrate.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by funshint(m): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by MrBONE2(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
luwiizy:
He should be a contestant on Ghana got talent

Such a skillful magician

grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by MrBONE2(m): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
GooodHardDick:
normally news like this are usually from Kenya, Zimbabwe and Nigeria .

So Ghana Don follow suit?

grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by Iceberg3: 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
That's definitely a coneheaded structured Ghanian grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by NLPoliceWoman: 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
RTR
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

And we still have moderators on this forum?
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 5

What is your problem ??
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jmichael1:

dem go pay?

if yes,then i'm 100% in

Yes.. contact them
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by Emdebby2: 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
And the chickens didn't bite off his something. How did he package them? Am just laughing in Swahili...
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by Chibuezem(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
Suspect1:
why you no add nigeria noise maker?
na you be noise makerhttps://media./images/f6af535b0bcc5125015864e7b520c8c9/tenor.gif
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by harmony75: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Na so chicken hungry this one?!?! He did not even pity the owner take one only chicken, but 3??
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by Johel(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by 900warriorz: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Reminds me of:

"This guy came to our area this morning, she still frog, show them the frog that you stole (pointing to a live fowl)"
cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by jeromeekugbere(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
I for like join o, I get the Skil, it's going to waste and I'm not getting paid for it cheesy
VladimirPutiin:
grin

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by Puremaker8: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin

call your sisters in now
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by Abidx22(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
Wetin we go call this one now �

Available to serve you on your research related tasks. Our services include; term papers, final year project, field work, research collaboration, research guidance. Please check siggy for WhatsApp link.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
jeromeekugbere:
I for like join o, I get the Skil, it's going to waste and I'm not getting paid for it cheesy

Oya apply na lol

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by Alonso91(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Am signing up this guy for talent hunt.....

Wao unreal crazy talent
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin

Hope you ain't ritualist? And how scenes make a film?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Chinese Men Arrested For Importing Contraband Goods Into Nigeria / EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri / Pastor Sold Me To Cartel In Oman For $300,000 - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.