Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,337 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab (1376 Views)

Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? / Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage / Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab by kamtrix(m): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2022
Hi, for like a year now I've known of the shuwa Arabs of Nigeria and in my opinion I think they're the most beautiful people in Nigeria. They look like Somalians. I met one for the first time last week and she wasn't anything short of expectation. I know immediately that she was shuwa . Please what do you know about them? Do they marry outside their tribe? Etc. Happy Sunday
Re: Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab by Ahmading: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2022
Op. Yes they do. Their women are very obedient. They also into scent, and gold.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab by pyyxxaro: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2022
They’ve the most beautiful girls in Nigeria
Re: Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab by kamtrix(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2022
Ahmading:
Op. Yes they do. Their women are very obedient. They also into scent, and gold.
there's something so regal about them. It'll just feel like you should marry them and just be seeing her face everyday. Lol. I understand that they're usually very rich. Do they marry southerners?
Re: Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab by kamtrix(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2022
pyyxxaro:
I tell you my bro. When you see them, you'll know once that they're shuwa Arabs. Their beauty isn't for Nigeria. Lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab by bularuz(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Yes they have, very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab by RedboneSmith(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2022
It's the Eurocentric ideas of beauty that Negroes have been swallowing like Vitamin C since being invaded by white people that make y'all think Shuwa Arabs are the most beautiful women in Nigeria. Y'all can't seem to keep it together anytime y'all sight light skin, straight nose and straight hair.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab by Sistergal80(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2022
Met one in Amsterdam,so pretty and gorgeous. Full body with nice hips. Their hair is so lovely too and they’re always calm.those ones that have travelled and seen don’t even behave like Arabians

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab by ANON333: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
People and low self esteem. So because the shuwas look caucasoid that automatically makes their beauty incomparable to any other Nigerian group?!

I bet the op and his cohorts in the comment section are prime members of the bleachers club aka whites wannabe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab by kamtrix(m): 11:45am On Apr 05, 2022
ANON333:
People and low self esteem. So because the shuwas look caucasoid that automatically makes their beauty incomparable to any other Nigerian group?!

I bet the op and his cohorts in the comment section are prime members of the bleachers club aka whites wannabe.
lol. I'm proud dark skin. It has very little to do with their skin but more with their face and their composure. And they don't look European, they have more of Arab structure
Re: Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab by ANON333: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
kamtrix:
lol. I'm proud dark skin. It has very little to do with their skin but more with their face and their composure. And they don't look European, they have more of Arab structure

Beauty for some goes beyond a face. The body, legs, etc has to stand out too. And let me tell you - those muslim girls are more beautiful in that hijab than when not. Some of them their legs and body may be something you don't like at all.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab by kamtrix(m): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
ANON333:

Beauty for some goes beyond a face, the body, legs, etc has to stand out too. And let me tell you - those muslim girls are more beautiful in that hijab than when not. Their legs and body may be something you don't like at all.
that's quite true. Women are more beautiful when fully clothed. Sadly our ladies seem not to understand that
Re: Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab by ANON333: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
kamtrix:
that's quite true. Women are more beautiful when fully clothed. Sadly our ladies seem not to understand that

In most instance this is correct. A woman that dresses fully clothed has this aura of grace and chastity.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab by Christistruth00: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mariam Abacha Gen Sami Abacha’s wife is Shuwa Arab

Gen Mohammed Shuwa who led the 1st Division that Captured Enugu during the Nigerian Civil War was also Shuwa Arab

Re: Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab by kamtrix(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Christistruth00:
Mariam Abacha Gen Sami Abacha’s wife is Shuwa Arab

Gen Mohammed Shuwa who led the 1st Division that Captured Enugu during the Nigerian Civil War was also Shuwa Arab
E Clear for the woman face in her throwback photo. But why the name Arab though? Did they migrate from Arabia?
Re: Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab by Christistruth00: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
kamtrix:

E Clear for the woman face in her throwback photo. But why the name Arab though? Did they migrate from Arabia?

They are a mix between Cattle herding Fulani and Camel herding Sudanese Arabs that migrated to Sudan from Arabia Centuries ago
In Nigeria they are found in Borno around Lake Chad

Below is a photo of Maryam Abacha with her father when she was a young Girl

Re: Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab by kamtrix(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
Christistruth00:

They are a mix between Cattle herding Fulani and Camel herding Sudanese Arabs that migrated to Sudan from Arabia Centuries ago
In Nigeria they are found in Borno around Lake Chad

Below is a photo of Maryam Abacha with her father when she was a young Girl
Wow. Thank you so much. You've really done good research. I hope to date 1 someday
Re: Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab by Antyxx: 4:10am On Apr 09, 2022
RedboneSmith:
It's the Eurocentric ideas of beauty that Negroes have been swallowing like Vitamin C since being invaded by white people that make y'all think Shuwa Arabs are the most beautiful women in Nigeria. Y'all can't seem to keep it together anytime y'all sight light skin, straight nose and straight hair.
I was expecting this,I wish I could like it a thousand times
I was still thinking of how to insult the op and Africans. Thanks for helping out
Op should be taken back to cotton farm to slave for white people

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndi -igbo! / Cultural Game: A Lovely Price For Anyone Who Can Translate This Yoruba Oriki. / 2012 End Of The World Countdown Starts Today, Do You Believe It's True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.