Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Miracles Still Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles Still Exist (174 Views)

This is remarkable, you need to see this. Do miracles still happen? / Seun Doesn't Exist / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracles Still Exist by Jen96: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2022
So I saw a topic at the front asking why miracles only exist in the Bible and I am here to tell you they still do, and also why you haven't seen them.

A miracle is simply God breaking his protocol when we fail to follow the laid down procedures/Principleas. Ideally as humans we are not supposed to live by miracles but principles. The Bible also contains principles. If you read your Bible God only made man ONCE and left a system of continuity.

I have experienced two healing miracles. Last year, I had a heart condition which usually will seize my breath for seconds. I was struggling to breath. I first thought it was sleep apnea because it started from my sleep, but it became regular. I met my pastor, he laid his hands on me and it stopped. When he prayed for me trust me I was still scared o. Inshort it wasn't too instant. That day I still struggled n they still seized my breath o. I told my pastor again and he told me to listen to one of his messages. When I did, I commanded the spirit of death to leave me. That was the last time I experienced it. Am sure why I had to listen to his message is to build my faith. I told u I v experienced two miracles but let me leave it at this. Now if anyone tells me God of heaven doesn't exist trust me I can slap that person. Like really slap the person. Me that was seeing death. The Drs even put me on nebulizer. Trust me u can't convince anyone on Miracle. I just pray u all encounter one.

Now to your question. Why are miracles rare now. 1) Because God needs a yielded and committed vessel. Everyone God used in the Bible committed to him. The Holy Spirit needs your will power and many of us r not willing. God will not veto our will as powerful as he is. Study your Bible carefully. Eg. Even when God had rejected Saul as king, just Samuel's delay in still interceding for Saul delayed the ordination of David as king. God is powerful but he has given the earth to us men. He needs us as his vessels. He didn't come from heaven to ordain David himself.
2) Unlike native Doctors who don't need a relationship with you, God needs a relationship with you. The Holy Spirit is the custodian of the annointing. Sadly, how many Christians are willing to invest their time to know God? This annointing en doesn't come like that. It's just like u collect money from ppl close to u and u know they will give u because of the relationship or let me say ur child ba there r somethings u will give one of ur children n not give the other because of their maturity n relationship with u.
3) Sacrifice- How many vessels are willing to sacrifice to get the annointing? Even you know that even rituals they sacrifice knowingly or unknowingly something must leave you. Read your Bible. When the Israelites were fighting and that king killed his son, the Israelites started losing. See en God told Jeremiah don't marry, lie on one side of the bed , many sacrifices. God honors sacrifice. But we v become so woke that we will tell God what is this. A whole me? Trust me this annointing exist o. I am privileged to be under the mentorship of one who carries it. Am not here to advertise any pastor so I won't mention my church. But when you see this annointing.... You will want to invest in praying n fasting n word study to carry it too. The annointing doesn't just fall from heaven. You must also sacrifice time in BIBLE STUDY, WORSHIP, PRAYER and FASTING.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Word In Due Season - Friday, April 15th 2022 / Don't Be Deceive Tithe Is Not Compulsory / Easter And Ishtar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.