Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,443 members, 7,850,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Before You Make Investment In This 2022. Read This!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Before You Make Investment In This 2022. Read This!!! (446 Views)

Let’s Make Investment In Primary Healthcare Our Priority – Akeredolu / Let’s Make Investment In Primary Healthcare Our Priority – Akeredolu / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Make Investment In This 2022. Read This!!! by CryptoGrandmast: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dear Nairalanders,

The best way to invest your money is in real estate, stock, treasury bills, and crypto or digital assets. These investment can take years to double or triple but that's the reality of legit investments.

If you want quick money, you can invest in crypto, futures or forex trading. You are bound to make money as much as you are bound to lose money. You can also try sport betting.

PiggyVest is another investment with lots of opportunities in farming with good ROI. And even with that, it's not 100% legitimate.

If you are on nairaland and you see someone shilling an investment with high ROI in a short while then ask questions on the viability of these investment.

As usual, the first set of people who invest will be paid so testimonies can abound to create public awareness. The others are just noise.

I know what I just wrote will not make sense to you as you will quickly jump on the next investment but i will be here to read the wailing.

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Before You Make Investment In This 2022. Read This!!! by Incips: 2:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Good reading.
Re: Before You Make Investment In This 2022. Read This!!! by CryptoGrandmast: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
The last part is the catch. Being responsible. But I still believe it's not 100% legit.

(1) (Reply)

I Need 3 Million Naira Loan To Repay With #3•6m / How Do You Design And Develop A Mobile App For A Fintech Startup? / Recognize H-coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.