Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,346 members, 7,850,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Please Do You Know The Cause Of Hallucinations? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Do You Know The Cause Of Hallucinations? (298 Views)

Chemical Substance That Can Cause Hallucinations When Injected To Human Blood / Do You Know The Cost Of Oxygen You Breathe Per Hour? / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Do You Know The Cause Of Hallucinations? by Emma15678: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
I know of some one suffering from hallucinations for the past 2 yrs now she's kinda having eye problems. What can be done to stop it.
N.B: Not for narrow minded spritualists, Doctors only.
Re: Please Do You Know The Cause Of Hallucinations? by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
U are d one suffering from it
It's a thing that Jesus Christ can deliver ubfrom sir
Listen to mystery of deliverance from apostle Joshua Selman..on YouTube fasting all thru this week, oh boy...u will scream for joy with happiness ..you will look for hallucinations,u won't find it
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Please Do You Know The Cause Of Hallucinations? by illicit(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Something that has to do with brain waves
Re: Please Do You Know The Cause Of Hallucinations? by yomi007k(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
One of the commonest causes of hallucinations are drugs, schizophrenia.

I advise she sees a psychiatrist before it gets worse.

1 Like

Re: Please Do You Know The Cause Of Hallucinations? by Socratiz: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hallucination has many root causes that only a psychotherapist can help to identify.

If you need help to identify one, send me a mail
Re: Please Do You Know The Cause Of Hallucinations? by Emma15678: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
U are d one suffering from it
It's a thing that Jesus Christ can deliver ubfrom sir
Listen to mystery of deliverance from apostle Joshua Selman..on YouTube fasting all thru this week, oh boy...u will scream for joy with happiness ..you will look for hallucinations,u won't find it
Congratulations
God forbid. Am not the victim of it but the victim is quite close to me. Thank you for the advice.
Re: Please Do You Know The Cause Of Hallucinations? by Emma15678: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Socratiz:
Hallucination has many root causes that only a psychotherapist can help to identify.

If you need help to identify one, send me a mail

Psychotherapist kee, she's blaming it on spirits so she won't hear of that. it's been 2yrs now.

(1) (Reply)

Neurologist Please Help / Georgina Onuoha Opens Up On Genevieve Nnaji's Alleged Health Issue / How To Take Care Of Our Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.