Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Differentiate Between Good Nigeria Used Car From Bad One And Foreign Used Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Differentiate Between Good Nigeria Used Car From Bad One And Foreign Used Car (773 Views)

Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja / Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) / How Can I Differentiate Between Korean And Chinese Car Batteries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differentiate Between Good Nigeria Used Car From Bad One And Foreign Used Car by Skypeaceconsult: 6:48am On Apr 04, 2022
Apart from making use of the services of a mechanic or an Agents .

How do one differentiate between good Nigeria used car from bad one and foreign used car[color=#000000][/color] from accidental ones imported into the system?

So many adverts on both;good interior,flashy body,first body ,well baked,direct tokunbo, foreign used,three months used,7months used,packed and little usage,reset millage in display,shining Engine etc. But I have heard little or no accidental both 9ja or foreign used.
After buying,one will see that the car bend one side while on the move.

Because at last, the car buyer will continue the usage and detecting any other faults with little or no help of Agents or mechanic
Someone might be in need of this
Re: Differentiate Between Good Nigeria Used Car From Bad One And Foreign Used Car by Skyfornia(m): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2022
Skypeaceconsult:
Apart from making use of the services of a mechanic or an Agents .

How do one differentiate between good Nigeria used car from bad one and foreign used car[color=#000000][/color] from accidental ones imported into the system?

So many adverts on both;good interior,flashy body,first body ,well baked,direct tokunbo, foreign used,three months used,7months used,packed and little usage,reset millage in display,shining Engine etc. But I have heard little or no accidental both 9ja or foreign used.
After buying,one will see that the car bend one side while on the move.

Because at last, the car buyer will continue the usage and detecting any other faults with little or no help of Agents or mechanic
Someone might be in need of this

Bros this your English na ogbonge..please write in pidgin

1 Like

Re: Differentiate Between Good Nigeria Used Car From Bad One And Foreign Used Car by Kingdemu: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Skyfornia:

cheesy
Re: Differentiate Between Good Nigeria Used Car From Bad One And Foreign Used Car by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
Skyfornia:

LMAO cheesy
Re: Differentiate Between Good Nigeria Used Car From Bad One And Foreign Used Car by Angrygoat: 7:04am On Apr 05, 2022
How to know original tokunbo from used but not registered scam. The water tank won't be pure white,the engine must have wires sticking out here and there. I rem my 1st car,e stress me die.

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Frontier For Sale 2.4m Ph 08163157823 / Toyota Corolla 2007 For Sale / Advice On Volkswagen Eurovan-maintenance:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.