Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer (74851 Views)

Who Else Notice This? (photos) / See The Hilarious Response A Twitter User Got After Asking An Innocent Question / Hilarious Photos Of Cakes That Probably Taste Better Than They Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Benrosaria(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
� � wtf
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Benrosaria(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Wtf lololololol
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Ajimusty2: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
shilenji:
What's the fuss about,they forgot to write 'NOT' after the 'WILL' help them write it. Shikena grin
lol baaad man
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Remman(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Imagine going to a toilet to urinate and you have to wait for hours just because someone is fvcking inside... That's the end of going to such business place! I think that's what this notice means.
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by folake4u(f): 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
RexTramadol1:

I’ll be mum…. Your signature won’t make me do otherwise

Okay. smiley
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Greatdand007(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tickles001:

You don't know what you're saying. Go to ShopRite and see a lot of runs girls very willing to give you a quick f*ck in the toilets.
I'm telling you what I know. It happens often in most of these big restaurants.

They even prefer it that way. No following you home or any long story. Just enter toilet, lift gown (they don't wear anything inside) then bend over and the rest is story.

That’s not true I have been with so many ribs girls in shoprite dem no Dey gree
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by eedriyz(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Na agbero be their manager for that branch
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by hekola: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Wahala
I know this girl
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by RexTramadol1: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
folake4u:

Okay. smiley

Or I won’t, now choose an adventure and your partner

Then, I’ll be your tour guide

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Padipadi(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sekoni003:
"It affects business"

Clowns with their superstitious ways, you mean to say ppl having sex in say a 5-star restaurant would make business run down? By now, McDonalds and Burgerking should be out of business...Joke's on the management wink

And yeah, nothing beats the thrill of bleeping in "risky" places; Car-parks, rooftops, sea-side, restrooms, libraries, classrooms, courthouse, museums...just name it grin
if u v mad cravings, go to cemetery, jungle, mortuary, abattoir, garage to FuC K.
U dz boy from Fuckmenistan
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by folake4u(f): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Or I won’t, now choose an adventure and your partner

Then, I’ll be your tour guide

Comrade, me nor understand wetin you dey yarn.
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by donbenie(m): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dikaveli:
� � � � � so guys dey Bleep inside there before

No sweetness in such sex
You seems to think everyone has your sexual orientations?
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by RexTramadol1: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
[left][/left]
folake4u:

Comrade, me nor understand wetin you dey yarn.

Oops! I meant choose where you want to have your own asides toilet, courthouse etc

I will help you watch if people are coming grin
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by reidkrugger(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sekoni003:
"It affects business"

Clowns with their superstitious ways, you mean to say ppl having sex in say a 5-star restaurant would make business run down? By now, McDonalds and Burgerking should be out of business...Joke's on the management wink

And yeah, nothing beats the thrill of bleeping in "risky" places; Car-parks, rooftops, sea-side, restrooms, libraries, classrooms, courthouse, museums...just name it grin
this man! You go fit make heaven so?

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by folake4u(f): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
RexTramadol1:
[left][/left]

Oops! I meant choose where you want to have your own asides toilet, courthouse etc

I will help you watch if people are coming grin

Thanks but no thanks.
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by LilleG(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lol

Very funny
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Mrtaye: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
you sound reasonable and stupid at thesame time
In one word"reasonably stupid"
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tickles001:

You don't know what you're saying. Go to ShopRite and see a lot of runs girls very willing to give you a quick f*ck in the toilets.

They even prefer it that way. No following you home or any long story. Just enter toilet, lift gown (they don't wear anything inside) then bend over and the rest is story.

I for no comment o,but Na you draw my leg come outside... Hint: They wear that long hijab (the one with designs, not plain) and draw laali on their hands... You'll mostly see them in twos, and yes, the restaurant guys there are codedly aware
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
complexBoss12:
undecided

This is just a blogger looking for cheap content. Notn shows it's from any company. Tantalizers wouldn't write that.
how do you comrade?
have you been to all the tantalizer branches in nigeria?
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Munzy14(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sekoni003:
"It affects business"

Adventure is a big thrill.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by sorom4: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Why you take am personal na? Are you a suspect? �
oluwaseyi0:
'you and your family will die' that's very very unprofesional, coming from a very big brand
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by rickyboss333: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Op u didn't have to mention d name of d fast food brand. That's exactly what they meant when they say "it's bad for business"
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Aaay: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
grin
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Victerica(m): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Some people wey don chop witch, go even smoke and fvck there...

Nobody fvcks!
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by house10s2: 12:07am On Apr 05, 2022
n the picture said tanterlizer shey
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Spandau: 1:42am On Apr 05, 2022
Sekoni003:
"It affects business"

Oga Ade, nobody has sex inside McDonald's or Burger King restrooms. You're going to get arrested and jailed quickly.

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by lebete3000: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2022
Tickles001:

Which ShopRite and how much dem dey collect sef?
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by Bamzyriches451: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Damn!
That's unprofessional of them. Sigh
Re: The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer by obontami: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2022
Dmacqh:
Hidden sex is very thrilling . A quickie in toilet is very satisfying.
I remembered, the one I had during December. I didn’t even plan it . My guy took 3 of her nieces to a big eatery . While we are eating , one of the niece stripped me with her eyes. I decoded and used my eyes to tell her I’m going to toilet . I left the table and about 15secs , the girl entered.
No long talk , we kissed and I immediately pull down her shorts . The quickie lasted about a minute or so with minor smooches , but the joy can’t be substituted in my brain .
Though we had few ones at her home later , but that one at the toilet still ring in my brain.

Uganda tales. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.