Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

The Lord Stirred Up The Heart Of Putin To Invade Ukraine. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Stirred Up The Heart Of Putin To Invade Ukraine. (459 Views)

Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) / Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac / Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lord Stirred Up The Heart Of Putin To Invade Ukraine. by Truvelisback(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Good day, fellas. The Lord Stirred up the heart of Putin to invade Ukraine. Some weeks ago, while i was praying, The Lord made me to know that He stirred up the heart of Putin to invade Ukraine. Putin's actions had been Spiritually programmed by God.

2 Likes

Re: The Lord Stirred Up The Heart Of Putin To Invade Ukraine. by Cashio(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
And the lord refused to tell you things concerning your own country...olodo

1 Like

Re: The Lord Stirred Up The Heart Of Putin To Invade Ukraine. by haekymbahd(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hmmmn intresting

1 Like

Re: The Lord Stirred Up The Heart Of Putin To Invade Ukraine. by Truvelisback(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Cashio:
And the lord refused to tell you things concerning your own country...olodo
Why are u calling urself Olodo?

1 Like

Re: The Lord Stirred Up The Heart Of Putin To Invade Ukraine. by cornelboy(f): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Okay. What did Ukraine do to the lord o?
Re: The Lord Stirred Up The Heart Of Putin To Invade Ukraine. by Truvelisback(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
cornelboy:
Okay. What did Ukraine do to the lord o?
That i don't know but The Lord stirred up the heart of Putin to invade Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Stirred Up The Heart Of Putin To Invade Ukraine. by SimplePlan34: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Then the Lord killed every one who has died I the ingoing war. What a cruel God.
Re: The Lord Stirred Up The Heart Of Putin To Invade Ukraine. by cornelboy(f): 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
That i don't know but The Lord stirred up the heart of Putin to invade Ukraine.

Why would the lord want bloodshed?
Re: The Lord Stirred Up The Heart Of Putin To Invade Ukraine. by Kobojunkiee: 12:14am On Apr 05, 2022
undecided
Re: The Lord Stirred Up The Heart Of Putin To Invade Ukraine. by culf: 12:41am On Apr 05, 2022
Everything work according to the will of God
Re: The Lord Stirred Up The Heart Of Putin To Invade Ukraine. by Truvelisback(m): 3:55am On Apr 05, 2022
cornelboy:

Why would the lord want bloodshed?
The war goes beyound what u see or hear. And it isn't just a only Political war, it's a Biblical or Prophetical war.
Re: The Lord Stirred Up The Heart Of Putin To Invade Ukraine. by cornelboy(f): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
The war goes beyound what u see or hear. And it isn't just a only Political war, it's a Biblical or Prophetical war.

Jesus prophesied that famine, war, rumours of war, earthquake etc will happen in the last days.
Do you think it's the lord causing all this evil or imperfect humans?

Jesus taught us to love our neighbours and enemies and even pray for them. If Putin had learned and followed the lord's teachings, he would not wage war against Ukraine.
Re: The Lord Stirred Up The Heart Of Putin To Invade Ukraine. by Truvelisback(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2022
cornelboy:

Jesus prophesied that famine, war, rumours of war, earthquake etc will happen in the last days.
Do you think it's the lord causing all this evil or imperfect humans?

Jesus taught us to love our neighbours and enemies and even pray for them. If Putin had learned and followed the lord's teachings, he would not wage war against Ukraine.

Lol.
Re: The Lord Stirred Up The Heart Of Putin To Invade Ukraine. by Truvelisback(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2022
Re: The Lord Stirred Up The Heart Of Putin To Invade Ukraine. by KnownUnknown: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. The Lord Stirred up the heart of Putin to invade Ukraine. Some weeks ago, while i was praying, The Lord made me to know that He stirred up the heart of Putin to invade Ukraine. Putin's actions had been Spiritually programmed by God.

It’s so easy for this god of yours to stir up misery in places faraway from you.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Gift Of OPM In Search Of Parents Of Late Deborah Samuel / Women Wey Go Make New Heaven & Earth Fit No Reach 1000. / How Satan Is Monitoring The Elect Of God In The New World Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.