Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

What The Hell Is This Guys! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What The Hell Is This Guys! (409 Views)

Whatthe Hell Is Kano State? / What The Hell Is Wrong With Kano? / Whats Your Say On This Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Hell Is This Guys! by Frenchwillim: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
shocked

My woman complain of stomach pain this morning ( I think say na her usual ulcer wahala).
So I bought her mistmag from pharmacy, few minutes later she vomit THIS THING shocked shocked shocked :

... Abeg anyone knows what this is? She hasn't dewormed this year, so how can one vomit this... What is this?

Re: What The Hell Is This Guys! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
I know your main account, it's like you infected her, you people will be distributing brothel disease to innocent ladies anyhow. I advise everyone to go for all kind of tests now before going into any relationship because don't have an idea the type of disease these men carry around. Please go and treat her first before treating yourself, so sad.
Re: What The Hell Is This Guys! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Wahala!
Re: What The Hell Is This Guys! by Sheddy5(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Take her to for a mendical care immediately
Re: What The Hell Is This Guys! by Frenchwillim: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Iyaebe:
I know your main account, it's like you infected her, you people will be distributing brothel disease to innocent ladies anyhow. I advise everyone to go for all kind of tests now before going into any relationship because don't have an idea the type of disease these men carry around. Please go and treat her first before treating yourself, so sad.
Please do not derail this topic.
I am not that promiscuous man as you think, as I have never visited a brothel or had external affairs for past 6 years with my partner.
Thanks as I look forward to more matured comments
Re: What The Hell Is This Guys! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Frenchwillim:

Please do not derail this topic.
I am not that promiscuous man as you think, as I have never visited a brothel or had external affairs for past 6 years with my partner.
Thanks as I look forward to more matured comments
Then use your main account so I can believe you
Re: What The Hell Is This Guys! by Uzomacharles: 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Na worm na
Re: What The Hell Is This Guys! by Frenchwillim: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sheddy5:
Take her to for a mendical care immediately
Sure...
Re: What The Hell Is This Guys! by babaalagbo11(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
There's too much worm in her system,she needs to deworm.....and as for her ulcer, for permanent and complete cure check my signature.... herbs will cure that permanently within two weeks....you'll keep buying Orthodox drugs if you don't treat ulcer with herbs

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is This Guys! by Jeon(f): 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
my woman KIA, my manwo niii..
after abusing and bashing women with ur main moniker. mmtchwe abeg we humans should be straight forward..

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is This Guys! by Jeon(f): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
my woman KIA, my manwo niii..
after abusing and bashing women with ur main moniker. mmtchwe abeg we humans should be straight forward..

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is This Guys! by Restroom: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Looks like round worm or H pylori worm

Is good she got rid of it via vomit

Let her deworm more

H pylori cuases ulcer n is a bad worm too
Re: What The Hell Is This Guys! by sotall(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:

Ignorance speaking in volume!

How does the picture related to an STD?

(1) (Reply)

Help!”rash On Every Part Of My Body”. / What Is This Fruits Name / 10 Things You Should Do To Enjoy Sex With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.