Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

3 Weeks Used Samsung Galaxy AO3 Core - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 3 Weeks Used Samsung Galaxy AO3 Core (936 Views)

Samsung Ao3 Core For Sale / 2 Weeks Used Redmi Note 10pro 8gb/128gb For Sale / 2 Weeks Used Iphone XS Max Chip Unlocked For Sale or Swap with iPhone 11 Pro Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Weeks Used Samsung Galaxy AO3 Core by Aquariann: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
I have this three weeks old Samsung Galaxy A3 Core phone for sale. I was robbed and my phone was collected so I got this phone as a matter of urgency because of work and family related calls.

The phone is in Excellent condition, the chrager and cable were never used since I made use of my other cables. Also included is a very durable phone case, although I mostly had to take off the casing to charge. The reason is because the casing while fitting and holding the phone firmly, isn't exactly made for the phone. Was informed it's a new phone in the Nigerian market hence, the perfect casing wasn't availble as at when I got the phone

Price: N45,000
Call or Whatsapp: 08058590107

Also offering free delivery within the Lekki-Ajah axis

Phone specs: https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a03_core-11215.php

Re: 3 Weeks Used Samsung Galaxy AO3 Core by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Aquariann:
I have this three weeks old Samsung Galaxy A3 Core phone for sale. I was robbed and my phone was collected so I got this phone as a matter of urgency because of work and family related calls.

The phone is in Excellent condition, the chrager and cable were never used since I made use of my other cables. Also included is a very durable phone case, although I mostly had to take off the casing to charge. The reason is because the casing while fitting and holding the phone firmly, isn't exactly made for the phone. Was informed it's a new phone in the Nigerian market hence, the perfect casing wasn't availble as at when I got the phone

Price: N45,000
Call or Whatsapp: 08058590107

Also offering free delivery within the Lekki-Ajah axis

Phone specs: https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a03_core-11215.php
Re: 3 Weeks Used Samsung Galaxy AO3 Core by Aquariann: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sold

(1) (Reply)

SOLD: Mint UK Used Dell Latitude 7390, 16GB RAM/500GB SSD @ 260K / Get Free 4 Months Apple Music Subscription / Invereters For Sale... BUY NOW PAY LATER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.