Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / . (536 Views)

How Can I Be A Member Of The British Computer Society / The Rise And Rise Of Blockchain / Name Problems Affecting The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by matri6: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Emmanuelcann: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
You're correct. The failure of nigeria started from the religious institutions. There's an absence of moral values obvious in every strata of our society. Integrity is totally discarded in the crazed pursuit of wealth - even the mostly fake "churches and G.O.s" are at the forefront. Money is the new god of nigerians. What do you expect as a result?
Re: . by Kingpin1000: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oga you want validation to join Yahoo?
Only your conscience can advice you.
Yes there is hardship, but people are still surviving upright.
I stopped asking friends for help during exams, after my year1, I just felt no one will beat me if I had carryover infact, I was the one training myself in school, there were hard times but things always fall in place.
You think it is everyone who goes into Yahoo cashout?
Bro you are in for a surprise when you truly start.
Everybody will not be rich, God made it so,that is why we have strata in the society. But everyone is supposed to be happy.
The problem with many Youths is they want to "SHOW OFF". You may be crying that to make 10k is very difficult, but when you make your first 1 million you will know there is no amount of money that can satisfy you.
If you join Yahoo, how long do you plan on doing Yahoo before the arm of the law gets to you.. you may not be as lucky as others that get fined or serve few months in jail. You may be hit with a stiffer punishment.
If them give you location, will you have the guts to give anything, just to dorime?
Or you are planning to invest money stolen from people on business and you expect God to bless your business,you go plus then.
Learn to be contented with what you have.
If your girlfriend leave you for Yahoo boy, just know she doesn't deserve you.
I see yahoo boys as the lowest of lows in the society, immediately you join Yahoo,it becomes competitive about who wins more.
You would still be seen as a broke ass Yahoo boy by other Yahoo boys and it may motivate you to go extra miles.
No money sweet pass legitimate money because, you must calculate before you spend it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chatgpt AI Revolution The Good And The Bad / Converting Website Into Mobile App / Help Explain How It Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.