Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Magic Soap, Magic Sponge, Magic Pen, Magic What Else? Do They Work? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Magic Soap, Magic Sponge, Magic Pen, Magic What Else? Do They Work? (256 Views)

CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells / The Body,soul And Spirit How Do They Work In A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magic Soap, Magic Sponge, Magic Pen, Magic What Else? Do They Work? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
My mum bought a magic pen grin

Duration: 58 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtd3hvHp6mY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magic Soap, Magic Sponge, Magic Pen, Magic What Else? Do They Work? by Quicksilver5: 12:40am On Apr 05, 2022
lol, won't lie, I fell a victim of this back then in secondary school, especially since my friend claimed it worked for him, learnt the hard way that there's no such thing as a short cut
Re: Magic Soap, Magic Sponge, Magic Pen, Magic What Else? Do They Work? by Zee0007: 6:23am On Apr 05, 2022
I can only imagine the reaction on mum face when the girl came back to collect it. Mum was disappointed. Lolz!!! Naija mums are something else. Study instead. There is no kingdom substitute to success. You have to study.

1 Like

Re: Magic Soap, Magic Sponge, Magic Pen, Magic What Else? Do They Work? by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 05, 2022
Quicksilver5:
lol, won't lie, I fell a victim of this back then in secondary school, especially since my friend claimed it worked for him, learnt the hard way that there's no such thing as a short cut

Many students bought it back then. They didn't study thinking the pen would work for them. They all failed grin
Re: Magic Soap, Magic Sponge, Magic Pen, Magic What Else? Do They Work? by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 05, 2022
Zee0007:
I can only imagine the reaction on mum face when the girl came back to collect it. Mum was disappointed. Lolz!!! Naija mums are something else. Study instead. There is no kingdom substitute to success. You have to study.

Yes oh. We teased her for days grin

1 Like

Re: Magic Soap, Magic Sponge, Magic Pen, Magic What Else? Do They Work? by MARYIAN(f): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Ma they are all fiction grin

1 Like

Re: Magic Soap, Magic Sponge, Magic Pen, Magic What Else? Do They Work? by isaiah4life(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2022
Mummy was so funny grin

1 Like

Re: Magic Soap, Magic Sponge, Magic Pen, Magic What Else? Do They Work? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
MARYIAN:
Ma they are all fiction grin

I agree grin

1 Like

Re: Magic Soap, Magic Sponge, Magic Pen, Magic What Else? Do They Work? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
isaiah4life:
Mummy was so funny grin

She was an Ijebu woman and wanted to become a millionaire grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You? / The Fear Of God Is The Beginning Of Foolishness / Let's Be Sincere, What Good Has Religion Done To This Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.