Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? (9285 Views)

Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board / Delta State Post Primary Education Recruitment. / Anambra State Government Of Nigeria Post Primary School Service Commission(ppssc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by DeanOlamide(m): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
You think is everybody that comes here to look for me or so?

I am not here to do that..

It's not compulsory to contact me for anything..

You can ask those that have done that if they offer me anything and I attended to them even with my time..

Even the one that want to offer I out rightly decline that..

What's your problem?

This is the sole reason I don't get Into this group...

I am not hungry and you don't know who you are talking to.

Those of you that have reached me so far you can attest I have been extremely be there for you.

You that offered to send me money on behalf of your sister? Did I accept? I still offered to help out on Monday!!

It's well...
Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by DeanOlamide(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=okweye4 post=116974194]

This one you're posting your number for them to contact you. If you genuinely want to help people retrieve their user ID, why not post it here. Why should they contact you privately?. Or is there something else you're not saying?.

Make una no go dash person money sha o [/quote

This is why some of you don't get help at all.. You think it's all about money!!!
Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by fredcomsat: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Olamide Dean is helping for free.
He just helped me with mine now.
Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by DeanOlamide(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
fredcomsat:
Olamide Dean is helping for free.
He just helped me with mine now.

Thanks Mr Fred..

Please kindly do the needful cos today is the deadline!!

Please if you received the message and you 2019 set and you don't have your application ID disturb me for free to help you with it and what to do..

Sending details for appointment letter end today...

I am still here to help out...

If your are not 2019 and you have your application ID but no email yet Talk to me to tell you what to do..

Don't mind those foolish people that think everybody comes here to pick money!!

Cheers..
Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by thanks4idias: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Are they still giving appointment letter to 2019 set for those that did made it then
Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by DeanOlamide(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
thanks4idias:
Are they still giving appointment letters for 2019 set for those that did make it then

I am 2019

Mr. Fred is also 2019..

I was surprised to get that..

I had 82 in the dragnet examination, invited for an oral interview and result screening.. They manipulated everything and I left the screening center in the governor's office..

I abandoned that project until I got a message too on Thursday!!
Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by Emmaskill(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
DeanOlamide:

Thanks Mr Fred..

Please kindly do the needful cos today is the deadline!!

Please if you received the message and you 2019 set and you don't have your application ID disturb me for free to help you with it and what to do..

Sending details for appointment letter end today...

I am still here to help out...

If your are not 2019 and you have your application ID but no email yet Talk to me to tell you what to do..

Don't mind those foolish people that think everybody comes here to pick money!!

Cheers..
my sister was invited to the interview but didn't receive the message. I don't know if you can help her.
Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by DeanOlamide(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Emmaskill:
my sister was invited to the interview but didn't receive the message. I don't know if you can help her.

Emma if it's that 2019 set fine. I can check for her name to see if it's there..

If it's not 2019, and she got this CONGRATULATIONS message for approval of the Appointment..

Generally if you got the SMS from PPEB and from HPESC INFO..

Kindly check the screenshot and do the needful...

PPEB send to there email

HPESC INFO send to there email..

Do that before the day runs out.. deadline for that is today

Follow that instruction please..

Secure your appointment and keep your SMS closely..

Yours Olamide!!

Thank you all..
Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by DeanOlamide(m): 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Only those with the approval of appointment can do the above and WhatsApp me, please..

Anything outside that I can't help..
Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by okweye4: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
DeanOlamide:
You think is everybody that comes here to look for me or so?

I am not here to do that..

It's not compulsory to contact me for anything..

You can ask those that have done that if they offer me anything and I attended to them even with my time..

Even the one that want to offer I out rightly decline that..

What's your problem?

This is the sole reason I don't get Into this group...

I am not hungry and you don't know who you are talking to.

Those of you that have reached me so far you can attest I have been extremely be there for you.

You that offered to send me money on behalf of your sister? Did I accept? I still offered to help out on Monday!!

It's well...

I offered to send you money on behalf of my sister?. That's a lie from the pit of hell. I don't even have a sister who applied for the job. I've never contacted you and never will. I'm just warning fellow nairaland users of possible scam. It's obvious you've created Different account to deceive people into contacting you.
Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by DeanOlamide(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
okweye4:

I offered to send you money on behalf of my sister?. That's a lie from the pit of hell. I don't even have a sister who applied for the job. I've never contacted you and never will. I'm just warning fellow nairaland users of possible scam. It's obvious you've created Different account to deceive people into contacting you.

I am not referring to you!!

Did you contact me? No

Are you Priscilla Brother that contacted me? No

What's your problem?

What I have up there is it meant for you?

I am just clarifying your perceive assumption..

You are not the one that contacted me on behalf of his sister...

Like seriously?
Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by DeanOlamide(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Thank God I haven't asked anybody for money before helping them..

Why are you this pained?
Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by DeanOlamide(m): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
okweye4:

Young man what's your problem?

You get problem I am telling you!!

Kaiiiiiii
Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by Dgenius007: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Any hope for those not shortlisted yet?
Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by biosepeter1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Dgenius007:
Any hope for those not shortlisted yet?
Nah to move on... Me don't move on
Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by Dgenius007: 7:09am On Oct 02, 2022
I got a message but they said pre appointment
Exercise is that the message you all got?
Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by Alexiz031(m): 9:08am On Oct 02, 2022
Dgenius007:
I got a message but they said pre appointment
Exercise is that the message you all got?

When did you get the message?
Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by DeanOlamide(m): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2022
Alexiz031:

When did you get the message?

Someone told me they got a message yesterday SMS.. Then the question is what of those that got the message before now..

A congratulations message without email and they are calling another set for PRE-SELECTION..

VERY FUNNY AND ONTOP OF HOW MUCH PAYMENT SELF?

Done stressing myself biko
Re: Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? by Alexiz031(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2022
DeanOlamide:

Someone told me they got a message yesterday SMS.. Then the question is what of those that got the message before now..

A congratulations message without email and they are calling another set for PRE-SELECTION..

VERY FUNNY AND ONTOP OF HOW MUCH PAYMENT SELF?

Done stressing myself biko

Yesterday was Saturday, just maybe we should wait to get right information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Paid For Reading News Online(registration Is Free) / Can A Staff Of FCTA Be Transfered To Federal Ministry? / 10 Sites To Make Money As A Writer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.