Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,333 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Case Study On Mulesoft Training. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Case Study On Mulesoft Training. (204 Views)

Looking For Mulesoft Training! / Mulesoft Training / Mulesoft Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case Study On Mulesoft Training. by iampankajnagla: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Let’s use an example. One of the world’s largest goods providers wanted to search out more efficient solutions to deploy new products and services. Their goal was to roll out a replacement eCommerce initiative quickly, to interact directly with customers through both digital and in-store channels, and deliver a far better customer experience. To know more:-https://www.igmguru.com/digital-marketing-programming/mulesoft-training/
To make this happen, the corporate needed to attach multiple tools to its eCommerce platforms, like Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP, and NetSuite. Employing a custom code path, they'd need to:
-Spend IT time, effort, and resources to create three separate integrations while also including security considerations.
-Hire an employee who understood the thousands of fields in their enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, the assorted systems required for his or her new eCommerce platform, and was able to build each integration.
-Create additional integrations if they ever change any of the systems they use.
Instead, the corporate decided to adopt MuleSoft to enable the connectivity between these tools. Using MuleSoft 's API-led approach, the corporate started by building a “Customer API.” That API takes only the data needed from the relevant systems, combines it, and exposes it in a very simple and accessible format. That means:
-Detailed knowledge of the systems isn’t necessary to induce the information out — so anyone with the correct credentials has access to the proper information.
-Source and destination systems are swapped in and out easily. For instance, if they switch ERPs, they simply must update the API instead of every integration point.
-Security is centrally controlled at the user level.
-The Customer API is out there for others to use in systems aside from Salesforce and is out there much quicker than building more integrations.
This company now delivers great customer experiences because of a 360-degree view of the customer created through an API-led approach. They will also deliver these experiences faster. Today, deployment for brand-new initiatives is 3–4 times faster — dropping from months to days.
Re: Case Study On Mulesoft Training. by JuanMark(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2022
Nice Post! If you more about NetSuite development services so let's discuss it!
Re: Case Study On Mulesoft Training. by davidwarne9: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
I am David Warne, living in the USA and working as a web developer at eMarspro marketing agency. I offer a complete <a href='https://emarspro.com/amazon-account-management/'>Amazon Account Management Services</a> for your business. I provide more than 60+ services. I also offer lead generation services to any company. So please do not hesitate to contact me.
Re: Case Study On Mulesoft Training. by davidwarne9: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
I am David Warne, living in the USA and working as a web developer at eMarspro marketing agency. I offer a complete Amazon Account Management Services for your business. I provide more than 60+ services. I also offer lead generation services to any company. So please do not hesitate to contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Top Quality Resume Maker Service In Australia / Heinrich Boll Scholarships In Germany For International Students 2022/23 / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) Gets Full Accreditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.