Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! (1332 Views)

Few Month Used Corolla 09 For 2m / Kia Rio 05 To 09 For Sale From 400k To 900k / Sold. Sold. Sold. Reg. Toyota Corolla 09 For Sale @1.2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by bojokayode(m): 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s][/s]Neat exterior/interior
Chilling AC
Reverse camera
Nice stereo/Bluetooth player
Correct tyres/alloy wheels.
Price 2.5m
Call/whattsapp: 08036982339

Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by bojokayode(m): 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lovely ride with good fuel economy
Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by ogbutony(m): 6:31am On Apr 05, 2022
How much?
Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by bojokayode(m): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2022
ogbutony:
How much?
Pls reach out through the no posted.
Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by AssoJnr: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2022
bojokayode:

Pls reach out through the no posted.
When you're ready to sell, you'll post price.

5 Likes

Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by bojokayode(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
AssoJnr:

When ur immatured mind grows up you will understand that has an adult u don’t need to say something on peoples post…Just walk and pass.That’s y there’s a phone no there.Pls let serious minded people have space
Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by senator2k9(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
AssoJnr:

exactly

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by bojokayode(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
senator2k9:
exactly

Lol…serious minded people&not time wasters like u are already calling to buy.So keep talking and making the post grow…
Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by senator2k9(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
bojokayode:

Lol…serious minded people&not time wasters like u are already calling to buy.So keep talking and making the post grow…
people are buying and u are still on nairaland spewing thrash from that gutter. U can deceive unsuspecting people but not me

3 Likes

Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by bojokayode(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
senator2k9:
people are buying and u are still on nairaland spewing thrash from that gutter. U can deceive unsuspecting people but not me

It shows u are devoid of understanding.you can’t simply read to understand.”people are calling to buy”is different from people are buying…Na only one car I post bro,and ur anger,frustration, over another mans post is giving me concern..Are u sure u don’t need therapy?I ain’t putting price shikena just look else where bro.I’m very sure u like the car..I didn’t come here for people like u who are already angry with naija situation and looking for victims to unleash d frustration on.Bros look elsewhere,I no Dey house

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by bojokayode(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
senator2k9:

I just wasted my time to check you out now&discovered i debased myself by responding to you.
You dat you don’t understand what a dual VVT-I engine means can still call some people unsuspecting?Bros grow up,u were either too big or shallow minded not to think those that gave u answers when u didn’t know basic things about cars deserve a common thank you from you.People like u have entitlement mentality and believe all things should go your way.Pls spare my page or post of ur frustration and look for another victim sir.Your shirt from ur profile pix looks nice though.Pls stay away so I don’t report you.
Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by soloehis(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Until we get ride of this uncivilized attitude of demeaning one another ,black race will never be taken seriously .What is wrong with a client asking for a price and you telling him here without referring him to your mobile number pasted here?this goes a long way to define how we make things unnecessarily difficult for one another.putting the price will only give prospective buyers clue if it’s within their budget. Be professional when responding to clients ,it goes a long way to tell about your personality.do you now feel good talking down on your fellow being?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by bojokayode(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
soloehis:
Until we get ride of this uncivilized attitude of demeaning one another ,black race will never be taken seriously .What is wrong with a client asking for a price and you telling him here without referring him to your mobile number pasted here?this goes a long way to define how we make things unnecessarily difficult for one another.putting the price will only give prospective buyers clue if it’s within their budget. Be professional when responding to clients ,it goes a long way to tell about your personality.do you now feel good talking down on your fellow being?

No sir,I don’t feel good talking down on people but see the way u passed the same message without sounding rude.It was simply an oversight not including d price but if we learn to talk to people correctly in this part of the world and not make dem feel stupid we will build a better/enabling environment.I appreciate adults that speak with respect to one another not some frustrated people looking for where to unleash their burden.Thanks for your contribution though&sorry for the wrong words.And again bro I am not a rude person just felt like paying him back in his ways…You don’t come to people’s post insulting dem all in d name of trying to pass a message.Thanks @soloehis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by AssoJnr: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
AssoJnr:

Message passed.

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by AssoJnr: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
bojokayode:

When ur immatured mind grows up you will understand that has an adult u don’t need to say something on peoples post…Just walk and pass.That’s y there’s a phone no there.Pls let serious minded people have space
From your outburst above, I just wonder who needs more maturity. Meanwhile, hope you comprehend my message

2 Likes

Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by bojokayode(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
AssoJnr:

From your outburst above, I just wonder who needs more maturity. Meanwhile, hope you comprehend my message

Pls find another victim.Stay off this page.The comment of the last guy was it for me.
Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by kaybobo200: 3:12am On Apr 06, 2022
Nice Ride

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by bojokayode(m): 5:34am On Apr 06, 2022
kaybobo200:
Nice Ride

Thank you sir.
Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by bojokayode(m): 6:29am On Apr 06, 2022
Available….Nothing to fix
Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by bojokayode(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2022
Neatly used
Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by senator2k9(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Are u still begging for buyers by this time? I thought u said u have prospective buyers already calling. W

Who will call with this kind of attitude?
With this kind of attitude, if anyone buys this car from u, and call afterwards for anything else, u will just insult and block the person immediately.

I think ur dog sales business will pay you more. Helping ur veterinary doctor sell his Car is not ur calling. Or did any of your dogs bite you cos of this poor attitude of yours?

Meanwhile, i guess u were intimidated having gone through my profile to discover I'm a high flyer.

So if u dnt report me, u are a bastard! I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by Bosun13: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
But why people no dey like put price of thr mrk.

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by senator2k9(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bosun13:
But why people no dey like put price of thr mrk.
my brother help ask ooo. Nigerians want to make life unnecessarily difficult
Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by senator2k9(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Finally he has edited and put price. After insulting anyone that try to tell him to be realistic and add a price to the post.

Too late! You have already shown the world the picture of ur sales aftermath
Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by Lampy336: 5:23am On Apr 07, 2022
Gengen action film be this oooo , na ending me dey wait for but finally the ops don't put price after too much bashing..
@op sell am for me 1.5m make we deal ooooo as no be new bro..
Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by bojokayode(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2022
Lampy336:
Gengen action film be this oooo , na ending me dey wait for but finally the ops don't put price after too much bashing..
@op sell am for me 1.5m make we deal ooooo as no be new bro..

Not Corolla 05 bro….
Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by bojokayode(m): 7:00am On Apr 07, 2022
senator2k9:
Finally he has edited and put price. After insulting anyone that tries to tell him to be realistic and price to the post.

Too late! You have already shown the world the aftermath of ur sales

I edited and put price cos a more matured&reasonable person spoke.pls I don’t want to respond to u after now.Pls take ur attitude somewhere else bro.Do u understand English at all?whats aftermath of sale?like I said earlier u are devoid of understanding.Just look for something good to do other than spoiling business for people.
Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by bojokayode(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2022
Available
Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by Ederovie(m): 11:23am On Apr 11, 2022
Dash board pix
Re: Neatly Used Corolla 09 For Sale…..SOLD! Sold! by bojokayode(m): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ederovie:
Dash board pix

Sold sir..

(1) (Reply)

Audu A4 Auto Tokumbo For Sale N1.350m / SOLD 2010 Tokunbo Lexus Rx350 ( Full Option) / Toyota Starlet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.