Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Kindly Advise Me On How I Can Travel From Nigeria To Gambia With My Nigeria Pass - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kindly Advise Me On How I Can Travel From Nigeria To Gambia With My Nigeria Pass (821 Views)

Relocating To Gambia / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Advise Me On How I Can Travel From Nigeria To Gambia With My Nigeria Pass by Itodojohn1119: 12:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Kindly advise me on how I can travel from Nigeria to Gambia with my Nigeria passport through air without spending much can I buy one way ticket? As first time traver?, please more details how to go about it
Re: Kindly Advise Me On How I Can Travel From Nigeria To Gambia With My Nigeria Pass by dasparrow: 3:38am On Apr 05, 2022
Itodojohn1119:
Kindly advise me on how I can travel from Nigeria to Gambia with my Nigeria passport through air without spending much can I buy one way ticket? As first time traver?, please more details how to go about it

Travel agency or Google is your friend. Use it. By the way, one way tickets are usually more expensive than round trip flight tickets. There are currently no cheap flights because of a rise in fuel including aviation fuel. So keep that in mind. If you are traveling to Gambia and you don't have permanent residency, citizenship or at least work permit, then you should not fly there on a one way flight ticket because you will be asked why you don't have a return flight ticket by Gambia immigration if you are only coming to visit. Be sure to find out about their COVID policies. Some countries mandate the poison, I mean vaccine. Others don't. So be sure to find out so you don't get turned back because of COVID protocol. Peace Airlines flies to the Gambia. Go to their ticketing office or website to inquire about current flight costs.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Advise Me On How I Can Travel From Nigeria To Gambia With My Nigeria Pass by Itodojohn1119: 6:34am On Apr 05, 2022
Thanks noted
Re: Kindly Advise Me On How I Can Travel From Nigeria To Gambia With My Nigeria Pass by aieromon(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2022
Itodojohn1119:

Airpeace flies to Banjul from MMIA Lagos and yes, you can purchase a one-way ticket.

Book online
https://www.flyairpeace.com/
Re: Kindly Advise Me On How I Can Travel From Nigeria To Gambia With My Nigeria Pass by Itodojohn1119: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Apart from COVID-19 certificate what are other pepper do I need going as a tourist
Re: Kindly Advise Me On How I Can Travel From Nigeria To Gambia With My Nigeria Pass by Bullman(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Itodojohn1119:

Just buy air peace ticket it will cost u about 225000 naira if u book it your self and almost 235000 if you book from an agent .. using one way ticket you will definitely pay those immigration officers at yandum airport about 60 $ or 40$ depending on their mood before they stamp your passport . Truth is you are not supposed to visit a country with a one way ticket when u don't have a residential permit or card .. good luck

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advise Me On How I Can Travel From Nigeria To Gambia With My Nigeria Pass by Itodojohn1119: 1:11am On Apr 06, 2022
Thanks
Re: Kindly Advise Me On How I Can Travel From Nigeria To Gambia With My Nigeria Pass by Bowagatetravels: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
dasparrow:

Travel agency or Google is your friend. Use it. By the way, one way tickets are usually more expensive than round trip flight tickets. There are currently no cheap flights because of a rise in fuel including aviation fuel. So keep that in mind. If you are traveling to Gambia and you don't have permanent residency, citizenship or at least work permit, then you should not fly there on a one way flight ticket because you will be asked why you don't have a return flight ticket by Gambia immigration if you are only coming to visit. Be sure to find out about their COVID policies. Some countries mandate the poison, I mean vaccine. Others don't. So be sure to find out so you don't get turned back because of COVID protocol. Peace Airlines flies to the Gambia. Go to their ticketing office or website to inquire about current flight costs.
dm with the date.let me help you check and advise cheaper options.
Re: Kindly Advise Me On How I Can Travel From Nigeria To Gambia With My Nigeria Pass by Itodojohn1119: 12:51am On Apr 07, 2022
Any day within the first week of may. Thanks
Re: Kindly Advise Me On How I Can Travel From Nigeria To Gambia With My Nigeria Pass by Itodojohn1119: 12:55am On Apr 07, 2022
Also I don't know if you have an idea on weather if I will need yellow card, am also fully viccinated due I still need covid-19 test certificate
Re: Kindly Advise Me On How I Can Travel From Nigeria To Gambia With My Nigeria Pass by Bowagatetravels: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bullman:

Just buy air peace ticket it will cost u about 225000 naira if u book it your self and almost 235000 if you book from an agent .. using one way ticket you will definitely pay those immigration officers at yandum airport about 60 $ or 40$ depending on their mood before they stamp your passport . Truth is you are not supposed to visit a country with a one way ticket when u don't have a residential permit or card .. good luck
you cant get airpeace ticket to banjul for 235,000...
Re: Kindly Advise Me On How I Can Travel From Nigeria To Gambia With My Nigeria Pass by Bullman(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bowagatetravels:
you cant get airpeace ticket to banjul for 235,000...

One way bro that's what I paid some weeks ago .. except things have changed overnight drastically
Re: Kindly Advise Me On How I Can Travel From Nigeria To Gambia With My Nigeria Pass by Bowagatetravels: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Itodojohn1119:
Any day within the first week of may. Thanks
chat me on o.8.o.6.3.3.5.3.0.1.5
Re: Kindly Advise Me On How I Can Travel From Nigeria To Gambia With My Nigeria Pass by Bowagatetravels: 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bullman:

One way bro that's what I paid some weeks ago .. except things have changed overnight drastically
ticketing doesnt work that way bro.u cant expect to buy a ticket for a particular fare in february and expect to buy at the same rate in nov or dec. kolewerk grin

(1) (Reply)

Three Migrants Spend 11 Days On Ship’s Rudder From Nigeria To Spain / Nigeria To Morocco By Road / Another Nigerian Killed In The Uk. Govt Won't Prosecute The Killers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.