Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,524 members, 7,854,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Redmi 9: Freezing Touch Screen Issue - Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi 9: Freezing Touch Screen Issue - Help! (404 Views)

Techno Spark 4 Screen Issue. / My Samsung A12 Screen Issue / Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi 9: Freezing Touch Screen Issue - Help! by Toks157: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Hello all,

Please I need help with my Redmi 9 device. I believe it is safe to say it is a ghost touch problem and I have searched everywhere on how to fix this.

I first noticed the problem when I play CODM. The joystick and other buttons on the screen just freezes for no reason and then start working after a while.

Other times, when I try to type or search something on the Internet, I just see the "#" pressing itself without touching any virtual button or letters on my keypad.

I have restarted the phone severally and for those who know CODM, imagine being killed in the heat of battle just because your touch screen just fails for no reason.

1. I don't have a memory card and even as I type this, the "#" key still keeps pressing itself.

2. I don't use a screen guard. I used to but had to remove it.

Please I desperately need help here. The frustration of the device at this point is insane!

Modified:

1. I have done a screen test and every part of the screen passed the test.
2. The screen is not cracked or broken. Not even a hairline crack.

Re: Redmi 9: Freezing Touch Screen Issue - Help! by Kingozymandias(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Do a factory reset.. yes unfortunately that means loosing all your data. After that you should be fine . You have malware on your device
Re: Redmi 9: Freezing Touch Screen Issue - Help! by Toks157: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Do a factory reset.. yes unfortunately that means loosing all your data. After that you should be fine . You have malware on your device
Thanks, chief!
Re: Redmi 9: Freezing Touch Screen Issue - Help! by blue01(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2022
Redmi9, one of the best phone ever made. wink

(1) (Reply)

8 Great Tips To Manage Your Iphone Cellular Data / My MTN SIM Card Has A Problem. / Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.