Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Keke Maruwa Gists: Episode - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Keke Maruwa Gists: Episode (1011 Views)

The Keke Experience / An Experience On A Keke Ride / Tales Of A Keke Napep Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Maruwa Gists: Episode by KekeMaruwa: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Let's name this part Techy-politico Military guy grin

Please try to suggest a better title for this chapter after reading.

I usually don't get the chance to look into my passengers face but i listen to many gists, i won't even act I'm eavesdropping. This act has avail me to many wisdom talks and many thought processes.

This one i heard today has an answer to Nigeria Insecurity. The young man from my mental picture is putting on a suitable suit (Of course i saw him briefly) He's soft spoken and i imagined a tech guy.

He said "Government should make a masterpiece approach to intentionally site military formations ' 40 Miles apart, across every part of Nigeria...."
grin grin grin

At a time, i was like
angry cheesy wink smiley sad angry

After all is brouhaha and English.

Verdict:
He suggested Open-Loan approach be given to farmers and stakeholders to invest in Federal Government Safer Prosperity Approach.
He envisaged that if military barracks or mini depots are along our forest areas. Where the government could build massive Agricultural Advancement technology facilities used for agriculture year in year out.

That there will be plenty of food (pof)

Other passengers cited issues of kidnapping and how to get through to those forest areas.

He said that is why those Military formations are located "for their own training and security to the government investment"

Students during holidays or IT placements can take jobs there.

Was when i began thinking this one don mad... embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

Then boom, he said... "You wan work and make money, You go in, go work for farm... You come out after six month, you'll know how to spend your money... wtf

With all...

These are ideas the government can tap in, there is no harm in trying newer ways to enrich the youths future... Generations to come.

But, still on still... The guy dey mad tongue
Se banny House go dey inside forest Abi him think say our yoots of 'now now today' will go inside forest for six months just to learn newer technologies for Agriculture. And maybe how to be conserved by the pictures they see of Military drills?

I also think, won't one just go n catch cruise, jab soldier collect weapon?
Except the new soldiers won't battery or na batter civilians just wanting to make a living.

Still on still, is it not worth a try?
Maybe one day our own children children sef go dey export made foods to larger part of the world.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

#Views From Keke Maruwa.
Abeg suggest wetin i go use dey report to una about everyday Nigeria, from my Keke Maruwa.

For personal reasons best known to me, i collected my 100 Naira from him kiss
But the Aproko will continue. That I can ashwa you. ❤️

3 Likes

Re: Keke Maruwa Gists: Episode by KekeMaruwa: 8:41pm On May 20, 2022
I have been busy, driving tricycle from 6am - 8pm is no joke... Maybe 30min break at most.

Well, i had promised that won't deter me from updating this beautiful thread of gossips from my Maruwa.
So lately, not more than 3 hours ago i picked this women from a popular park in Lagos here, they were apparently coming from a party.

I was shocked when an elderly one among them was advising the other one in the middle to keep her pictures off social media. I was keen to know why while silently driving my ride. She continued, she said "Your husband may not be happy with parting every time" The lady affirmed that her husband really despise parties and she will not dare post her beautiful pictures on social media cus of that.

Then i started thinking inside myself...

How many women had gone astray because of friends advices?

2 Likes

Re: Keke Maruwa Gists: Episode by KekeMaruwa: 9:09pm On May 20, 2022
The eldest among these guys should be about 15 years old, i bet the other 5 guys are younger. They waved me down and packed themselves inside my keke. As i was about moving they chorused "stop stop stop", a lady walked nearby to cover the distance i had covered, she handed me the total fare... All that while i didn't thought any foul.

In the cruise of our journey, they started the normal Chit chatting going.

"Na Chinedu (can't remember real name) dey shag that girl
Another answered that Chinedu lied about it to him.
I realised these are 'Yahoo guys', of course from the conversations.

Then i remembered when i was of same age in my passengers category, I had no other means of living outside my mama's pot, i dare not eat anyhow outside sef.
Fast forwarded to today, you have same age dating eachother, then, na bros go date girls of your age. I once dated my brother gf that year, she was actually my classmate.... Tbc

1 Like

Re: Keke Maruwa Gists: Episode by KekeMaruwa: 10:25pm On May 23, 2022
Shout out to this guy on #MaruwaGistsToday... undecided

Simping is bad and i think it's time we all agree. So i took this guys from Bariga undecided they were traveling near. Three ladies who sat at the back and one guy (The simp) sitting with me at the front cool

They kept taunting this guy, started with the lady at the back, behind him on the right. She tickled this guy grin cheesy grin
Imagine, the guy jumped up and i felt it on my wheels o shocked. I assume they are colleagues at work.

They paid me well. Since they also occupied everywhere i started paying rapt attention tongue

The one behind me then answered,
"Daniel, (Not his real name) and i told you to allow me decongest you, you will be alright i swear"

Our simp guy was just too happy, so i thought, because he was only laughing grin

I can't remember the conversation word for words though, i will be true with my details wink.
The lady sitting in the middle said many things that are inconsequential but one thing she said too was

"No dey whine Daniel joor, Daniel no fit talk say he no dey 4rk" The guy still only smiled. And that... Man shocked made me think...

This ladies like to sexually abuse but they can tame you and frame you for the reverse

But i think the guy dey pretend ni sha. Wetin u think?
The guy did not pay for them o, they paid and he dropped after all of them and started walking backward again grin. I wouldn't know if i took him beyond his destination.

He might actually be familiar with the ladies act and maybe not a Simp afterall undecided
Re: Keke Maruwa Gists: Episode by KekeMaruwa: 9:11pm On May 24, 2022
Well it's all been good todayi was apprehended and paid handsomely... because i try another route where i nor dey sort the Ceazers in Lagos Yellow traffic light. They hulled me into a hole and picked me like chicken lipsrsealed

Well, while off their den, i ran into this crew, three ladies... They took off from... In my understanding this are fine Behind olos...
They kept talking about the incident behind thahappened to the guy

#Question wey no geti answer
Re: Keke Maruwa Gists: Episode by ghettochild(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2022
Where the next update na?

1 Like

Re: Keke Maruwa Gists: Episode by KekeMaruwa: 9:50pm On May 30, 2022
There are some silent insult. At the end of this episode i ashwa You'd have learnt one of it. I don't think it is what you think though.

Little digress tongue

I can tell you for free, Nigerians Are Now Politically Aware!
This man, in his sixties said "na people wey dey vote get all these headache, i will buy fuel and make subscription on my cable TV... Nothing election go do for me"
A lady in her 20s i assume, said, " Na people like you dey vote people wey bad"

And i thought... Damn! kiss

The silent insult?... Brb.

But i must tell you that many of the discussions lately are majorly politics. Nigerians are Autopiloted angry

The lady insulted the guys without even talking to them... They felt it and silenced angry
Re: Keke Maruwa Gists: Episode by KekeMaruwa: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
I promise to update the pending posts this week, but this is urgent.

On this fateful Sunday that I got shocked twice

The rain started late in the morning, I was about to go out, to find money for my keke's monthly servicing. The first call today was that drop that gave me the first shock. After the trip, she wanted me to help drop her ceiling fan... But I was electrocuted! Not likely I could keep my cool. She saw my shocking countenance embarassed

The second shock was that Owo massacre, too gory!

"This is why we need to understand Nigeria has been captured, not only Yoruba land" that was a passenger comment late this night.
I'm expecting more stringent activities on the Okada ban. Maybe it will aggravate to kekemaruwa someday because more northerners are now switching to driving tricycles.

These events are not all unconnected from the build-up to 2023 general elections...
Our political elites are playing their cards again, same as detrimental to Nigerian lives. I beg you, safeguard your lives and properties, but how?

Security is you and I business!

Modified: Lagos was lit but not as every other Mondays. My location was crowdy but not like the normal rush, Lagos still won't take nonsense. So people stayed home. The many others are mostly workers, Big men don't where the next mappings are, so most cars stayed off road.

Road Traffic was smooth but What dominated the Traffic coming from most mouths today was the Owo bloodbath, fear gripping about the next target. People don't want to be on next funerals but at others funeral. I no blame dem!
Re: Keke Maruwa Gists: Episode by KekeMaruwa: 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Inside Cia / My Book Is To Liberate Northern Masses –shehu Sanni / Old Books!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.