Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? (27674 Views)

Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) / Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Ademola47(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Here, viewing centres charge #200 for all champions league matches and premier league/La liga star matches (like Chelsea vs Man U; El classico)...and #150 for normal premier league matches.

The 'posh' ones (with plastic chairs instead of bench; ceiling, wall and standing fans) charge #500 for regular and#1500 for VIP

Over to you, Nairalanders...

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by VictorUSA(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Here, 70naira for any other league and 100naira for champions

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by sheanzy(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
I can't use My money and pay to be perceiving all kinds of smells in the name of I want to watch match.

I watch my game at the comfort of my house,if theirs no light I start my generator. Simple!

217 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Ademola47(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
sheanzy:
I can't use My money and pay to be perceiving all kinds of smells in the name of I want to watch match.

I watch my game at the comfort of my house,if theirs no light I start my generator. Simple!

It's usually boring watching football ⚽ matches at home.

There will be no hyping and trolling that makes it fun...

329 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by joinnow: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
I was of the school of thought that all this betnaija nairabet bet king etc don make viewing center redundant.
I see more people in gamble center than viewing center that my opinion but I might be wrong

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by princeemmma(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
The price just dey change anyhow for abk here, if no be say viewing centre match dey sweet nii, i for don dey watch my ball for house..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by iCauseTrouble: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
The last I paid was #100 like 4 years ago

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by paulolee(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2022
500 for star matches n 200 for regular in lagos were i stay
with confirm Ac blowing ur life n unlimited sockets to charge ur fone, d guy de even share cold drinks n beer for the first 20 people to sit for dt star match

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Winningbot: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2022
paulolee:
500 for star matches n 200 for regular in lagos were i stay
na 1 match and the 5h na for the whole day?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by paulolee(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2022
Winningbot:
na 1 match and the 5h na for the whole day?
for one match na...condusive environment, confirm seats n better air space or fans blowing ur life while u charging fone near ur sit
if u no wan pay, try anoda place or use flashscore..
other pkaces around do charge 100-200 for star games bt i like watching at dt place bcoz I dnt joke with comfort...
500 wey don lose value finish...its less than a dollar n e no fit buy better food chop

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by slawormiir: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2022
Damnnn niggar

He don tey way me use money watch match reach

Na just to enter any bar or hotel ...way get dstv

Then buy one bottle...

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by ExplorationHub: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ademola47:
Here, viewing centres charge #200 for all champions league matches and premier league/La liga star matches (like Chelsea vs Man U; El classico)...and #150 for normal premier league matches.

The 'posh' ones (with plastic chairs instead of bench; ceiling, wall and standing fans) charge #500 for regular and#1500 for VIP

Over to you, Nairalanders...

Price is fixed here #150

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Wizywiz(m): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2022
Here in PH it's #100

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by prinsam30: 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
one joint for my area na 500 ooo, a seat per person, with small distance inbetween the chairs, chilling AC, a chilled bottle of small Coke for everyone, clean toilet to ease ursef, and the hall is divided into 4places, each 80inches TV, for important teams like chelshit, Man u, Man chitty, Barcelona or Madrid or looserful, sit in ur comfort zone, watch ur game peacefully.

Anyway, I go there once in a while, my normal place I do go to is just 100 bux buh that place smell like hell with different kinds of body odor, I dey always maintain the front seat to avoid those things

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Dare1971(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Just buy drinks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Yommychrz(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
#100 for league matches, 150 for champe

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Handsnigga: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
#150 oo

I remember when I went to watch the first leg of Ghana and Nigeria, there was electricity, yet they were collecting #150...

Omo, I comot the viewing centre oo, I can't spend #150 on Naija match when I know I will still feel bad for them loosing the match...

Two losses! angry

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by bastien: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by jojo1415: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
One bottle of stout with one olosho

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by hekola: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
1k here sir..v.1. Any hands? No hands grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Searchingvictor: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2022

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by TheDemola: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Long I visited a viewing centre

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by DrTosinAwe: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by EKONGKING: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Still surprised that people visit viewing centers in Nigeria instead of watching from home

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Rexnegro(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
100 leagues matches UCL 150

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
How I suddenly lost so much interest in football still surprises me till date. I used to be an ardent footballer lover back then. Now I don’t even watch big games also. By the way, I’m a Barca Fan but I can’t name any player there today. grin grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eto'o Sensationally Claims Anelka Was Better Than Thierry Henry / Obasanjo, Ambode And Oshoala At The Aiteo CAF Awards (Photos) / Mountain Of Fire & Miracle Football Club (MOF) Nearly Won Nigeria's Top League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.