Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page (1604 Views)

Checkout My Nairaland Clone. / Check Out My Nairaland Clone! / Learning Programming. (my Nairaland Journal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by PJtech: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hey guys, so i just finish learning HTML and CSS.. This is my first project using pure html and css

*how will you rate my project over 10?
*Where do you think i got it wrong
*Do you think i'll make a good developer in the future?
*Will you advise i start learning JS?

Any advice will be welcome

LINK file:///C:/Users/ADMIN/Desktop/html%20project/index.html
Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by Dangrace01: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bros are you for real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by qtguru(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Send us address so we can come to your house and view the file. grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by Maxxim: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
qtguru:
cheesy
Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by emmyN(m): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lol, did you forget to deploy the site? You need to deploy it on the web to enable people view it remotely. Right now your file is still sitting tidy in your local machine. You can use netlify to host it and share the link here with us again.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by Mrchusenvessel(m): 5:32am On Apr 06, 2022
Bro, remain house address + zipcode + Computer location in your room

Just kidding

Mail me, I will show you how to get your web page online, cause right now, it's not

it can only be assessed by you on your local machine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by chingle5(m): 7:46am On Apr 06, 2022
Mrchusenvessel:

Just kidding

Mail me, I will show you how to get your web page online, cause right now, it's not

You just leave am for me I go break him head
Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by Ayrastarr(f): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2022
qtguru:

Hi qtguru

I have questions concerning the recent paypal you created.

So I have a friend that will be traveling to the UK soon just for holidays.

Uhm... Can he help me create a paypal account during his stay?
Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by damosade(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Still in your C file naa..local host
Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by qtguru(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2022
Ayrastarr:

Hi qtguru

I have questions concerning the recent paypal you created.

So I have a friend that will be traveling to the UK soon just for holidays.

Uhm... Can he help me create a paypal account during his stay?

Yes he can you should do this following:

1. Create a new email address not associated with any PayPal to this
2. Let him register with his phone number and address and send him the email
3. When you verify, the code will be sent to his number
4. Install the PayPal, log into PayPal on the browser it will tell you to chose an authorization method, choose the app
5. In the App confirm Web Authorization and from there on, only use the app

Normally you can attach PayPal to a bank so you can withdraw to it, but only use the PayPal Wallet and be selling to people who buy PayPal funds.

All the best

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by Ayrastarr(f): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
qtguru:

Yes he can you should do this following:

1. Create a new email address not associated with any PayPal to this
2. Let him register with his phone number and address and send him the email
3. When you verify, the code will be sent to his number
4. Install the PayPal, log into PayPal on the browser it will tell you to chose an authorization method, choose the app
5. In the App confirm Web Authorization and from there on, only use the app

Normally you can attach PayPal to a bank so you can withdraw to it, but only use the PayPal Wallet and be selling to people who buy PayPal funds.

All the best

Omg!

You are so sweet.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by PJtech: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
emmyN:
Lol, did you forget to deploy the site? You need to deploy it on the web to enable people view it remotely. Right now your file is still sitting tidy in your local machine. You can use netlify to host it and share the link here with us again.

Oh really? It's not really a website, just a responsive design using HTML(or how do i put it)
Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by PJtech: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mrchusenvessel:

Just kidding

OK I've sent you a mail

No mind me I'm just a newbie grin
Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by emmyN(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
PJtech:

Oh really? It's not really a website, just a responsive design using HTML(or how do i put it)

A responsive design using HTML becomes a website when you deploy it on the web. Go to app.netlify. com (remove the space before .com), create an account and click to add new site. Thereafter you just have to drag the folder containing your design into the netlify page and it will be deployed for you (make sure your html file is named index.html). You can now copy the link of the deployed site and paste here. It's pretty easy, but if you need more guide, you can Google 'how to deploy your site on netlify'.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by PJtech: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
emmyN:

A responsive design using HTML becomes a website when you deploy it on the web. Go to app.netlify. com (remove the space before .com), create an account and click to add new site. Thereafter you just have to drag the folder containing your design into the netlify page and it will be deployed for you (make sure your html file is named index.html). You can now copy the link of the deployed site and paste here. It's pretty easy, but if you need more guide, you can Google 'how to deploy your site on netlify'.

Thanks so much.. I'll try it out

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by XXII: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
qtguru:

grin grin
Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by kayodez: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Omo grin grin.. I was once like this when I started

Broh, don't be discouraged, you still have a lot to learn.

I don't know if the solution to this has been replied here.
But actually, you will need a server online where you need to host your web pages, example of free hosting services are github, vercel, netlify, heroku e.t.c

PJtech:
Hey guys, so i just finish learning HTML and CSS.. This is my first project using pure html and css

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by Ajibade123(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2022
are we on your PC Ni host the website on github pages or netlify and share the link
Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by thanksjosh005: 10:53am On Apr 09, 2022
Lol
Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2022
grin
Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by Brukx(m): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
PJtech:

oh no!
Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by Chuukwudi(m): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dangrace01:
Bros are you for real

Omo! Your comment wan tear my belle!!!
Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by willian10: 12:23am On Apr 12, 2022
PJtech:

How long did it take u to learn it?

Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by Arobake: 3:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Thank you.

A responsive design using HTML becomes a website when you deploy it on the web. Go to app.netlify. com (remove the space before .com), create an account and click to add new site. Thereafter you just have to drag the folder containing your design into the netlify page and it will be deployed for you (make sure your html file is named index.html). You can now copy the link of the deployed site and paste here. It's pretty easy, but if you need more guide, you can Google 'how to deploy your site on netlify'.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Nairaland Clone Website Page by PJtech: 10:36am On Apr 19, 2022
kayodez:
Omo grin grin.. I was once like this when I started

Broh, don't be discouraged, you still have a lot to learn.

I don't know if the solution to this has been replied here.
But actually, you will need a server online where you need to host your web pages, example of free hosting services are github, vercel, netlify, heroku e.t.c

I've sent you a pm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Create A Listed Link Using Foreachloop In Php? / I Want To Learn Php Oop! Prescribe An Ebook / Html/css Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.